Salutations MardKush,

2 hours ago, Mardkush said:

...glad you posted the vapes that connect to bongs...

Water accessories can effectively help to protect the lungs path from excess heat while offering the heaviest experience i got during this slow/long process, though filtration must be tamed down to a minimum or aroma/taste shall suffer.  One way or another be extra-carefull as it's likely to nullify any dosage features (and may even require a seat, to play safe!)...

33uqzx0.jpg

When "Micro-Bursting" it's most desirable to have the option to depend on well-cured, resinous and finely grinded material.  That's because of the pulsed nature of my setup, but i still got to wonder if another type of IH application wouldn't be significantly more forgiving relatively to load quality.  I'm thinking of soft "street shit" and similar, etc...  Also the Hybrid Core stored more power during my bong experiments compared to the final layout.

I figure in "Plan-A" IH (or butane-less mode) the following Bi-Energy compatible Hybrid Core is all one needs to start having real genuine vaporist fun:

2e1etrr.jpg

Dimmensions would be tiny.  Unfortunately i'm afraid the catch remains to find some suitable 3rd-party electro-magnetic power injector.  Hummm...

Bolt Buster, NoFlame Plus, Silver Bullet Super Pod Hot Roller Heater, Ego Boost Professional Set, etc.??

As for the metal alloy i guessed perhaps SS304 would be adaptable in absence of more appropriate alternatives.

Good day, have fun!!  :peace:

Thank you MardKush,

P. S.  There's been a new kid in town:

DynaVap (George R. Breiwa), patent WO 2017011698 A1 (Exothermal vaporizer, publ. 2017-Jan-19)

« ...a fluid inlet port in communication with a reservoir, an air inlet, and a wicking material... »

« ...a wicking material or evaporation matrix... »

« ...designed to function reliably when heated with almost any heat source of sufficient thermal intensity... »

IMO it won't be many more years before "sensitive" consumers get offered a friendly VapCap with integrated inlet (water) conditioning... Meanwhile contemplate the future at hand:

popcorn%5B1%5D.gif

Now it's OKay to close that old thread and declare it:

Fully SOLVED! as far as i'm concerned...  :bye1:

M'well, at least i can rest at peace, so to speak, contemplating another renewed/refreshing perspective:

245enlu.jpg

Day-dreaming again!!  :peace:

They look interesting, do they have a mechanics ratchet socket in the bowls?

Salutations Shadey,

2 hours ago, Shadey said:

They look interesting, do they have a mechanics ratchet socket in the bowls?

Oh, the VaporGenie turned into a prototyping platform most certainly proved stimulating indeed!  Too bad the manufacturer ain't aware of its full potential despite a mention of some eventual metal disc scenario in their own registered patent!  Now to correctly answer your question i'll attempt to provide clear views of what's actually inside the versions i got:

1 - Monobloc removal from Sphere using refurbished Bowl and screwdriver (2016-Apr-20):
1_-_Monobloc_Removal_2016-_Apr-20_300x40

2 - Core Path with Wood Ball Removed (2016-Apr-20):
2_-_Core_Path_with_Wood_Ball_Removed_201

3 - Flame-Catcher Funnel Removal (2016-Apr-20)
3_-_Flame-_Catcher_Funnel_Removal_2016-_

As for the Bronze base i see nothing corresponding to the description above, sorry.  Though, in case that could be of some help, i vaguely recall the Screw-Base of a Sphere could fit on tiny metal smoker pipes.  But that's all i can think of.

In any case what's really thrilling with determining suitable dimmensions for an Hybrid Core replacement is the fact that this would easily transpose into electro-magnetic Induction Heat setups as that below, for exmple:

Except in bonus one would implement "Packetization" of the temporarily stored "Heat Charge" in a customized VG Hybrid Core (as illustrated previously), leading to improved reproductibility, etc...

:hippie:

Good day, have fun!!  :peace:

2 hours ago, Egzoset said:

2_-_Core_Path_with_Wood_Ball_Removed_201

The top piece in your pic has flat internal sides and looks like a mechanics socket in the pic below, which made me think you had devised another use for it in your Vape build.. Its all clever stuff, nice work.

wera_sockets_300.jpg

Salutations,

Despite spending multiple hours carefully preparing a useful reply (...), it turned out the CCF on-line editor prefered just to drop everything as a bloc and now i lack the drive (and time) to invest more until the CCF on-line editor is no longer broken.

By chance there's already been related content posted elsewhere anyway.  Perhaps i come back another day when it's not broken and i'm ready for it!  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good day, have fun!!  :peace:

Edited by Egzoset
On-Line editor issues (broken!)
  • Like 1

Salutations,

This should be the signal to conclude my 5-yr old DIY Project (started on March 18, 2013 via FC):

Egzoset_s_Cust._Bronze_Sherlock_VG_Pipe_

Good day, have fun!!  :hippie::peace:

• Like 1

Looks great, you did a good job   :goodwork:

Salutations,

Indeed, i do feel like the hard work is finally done and fine tweaked.

Too bad the pictures host changed its .Org domain to .CC in the meantime, for example:

Egzoset_s_Cust._Bronze_Sherlock_VG_Pipe_

Egzoset_s_Customized_Bronze_Sherlock_VG_

But there's been a few more updates anyway:

Egzoset_s_LAVA_Bi-_Energy_Near-_Symetric

[ http:// oi68.tinypic.com/10zv3sw.jpg ]

My LAVA "Plan-A" (IH-driven) twin-core scenarios would normally result in cannabic stream collecting via a center channel, this variation above shows yet another novel solution as it can also support post-heating, to make the stream particles even thinner, quite likely with self-cleaning as a bonus...

Below that's an alternative mode where the capsule is reconfigured for "Plan-B", e.g. using only 1 blue flame torch:

Egzoset_s_LAVA_Bi-_Energy_Near-_Symetric

[ http:// oi66.tinypic.com/4jktwi.jpg ]

In this mode the 2nd core is turned into a simple filter which i figure can be cleaned/reclaimed by manually reversing the capsule.

How about versatility of a KISS "Bi-Energy" layout that's meant to be compatible with 3rd-party ready-made IH drivers as the NoFlame?!

Egzoset_s_Customized_VG_Pipes_-_Summer_2

[ http:// oi64.tinypic.com/33yi71c.jpg ]

Good day, have fun!!

:canadian:

UPDATE

1828759368_EgzosetsCust.VGpipe-DiYChallenge(2018-Sep-9)640x480.PNG.5e90afac7a3c2f310153ebccd488b973.PNG

http:// oi68.tinypic.com/awrw2d.jpg ]

Here's the plan.  It was convenient/necessary to purchase 2 units (because of VG's minimal order requirement) so i got 1 spare handle which can be sacrificed to implement a Mating Junction on each/both sides of the PVC Tubing Extension, in order to obtain a pair of sensory sites potentially capable of measuring opacity, velocity and probably even pressure.  A main unit will have its handle cut at 15 mm (shown in red), plus a 17 mm mark showing where to smooth the edges, it also has a dot mark where the main PinHole needs to be realized using a #55 drill bit.  The spare unit (in front) can have its handle cut past its 1st tear-drop shape, to create a complement Mating Junction and MouthPiece Base.

• Like 1