Holiday101

Crop King Seeds?

I made a simple email inquiry to these folks about where some of their seeds come from, assuming they get their seeds from other banks and breeders similarly to Hemp Depot or Herbies, etc. After a few short email exchanges I can't say they were either helpful, or interested in me as a potential customer. Just curt non-answers, like they couldn't be bothered with me. 

Just wondering what other people's experience were/are of Crop King Seeds. I was merely curious if their Northern Lights Auto was the Sensi Seeds one as I herd the Sensi Seeds Northern Lights has particularly good genetics. 

Essentially I was looking for a good night time strain which lead me to researching Indicas and then I found Northern Lights, which apparently is a good indoor grower. From my research of this strain apparently Sensi Seeds was reputed to have the best genetics of that strain. Sensi Seeds does not deliver to Canada. So I started looking at local seed banks, notice Crop King Seeds has a NL Auto. So I inquired as to it's origins. Basically my first email response from them was to the tune I was asking a nonsensical question and then I was told to just go to their forums. At any rate, not very friendly or helpful. Maybe who ever is answering emails is having a bad day...I dunno.

There are lots of low level, scammy "seed banks" and "breeders" right now. Crop king is not one. They are Canadian, they have decent seeds. Their stock holds true to the descriptions thus far.

If you need to find a strain that suits your particular needs try http://en.seedfinder.eu/ they have pretty good reports on all sorts of strains. So far their revolver looked good and their xtreme haze is producing quite well. Look for something on the strong indica side. If your a new grower with sleep problems Northern Lights should do you good.

Crop King is new on the scene. Sensi has been around a long time! but do some research and see what you can find. Good luck!

Hey Holiday try out PeakseedBC that guy is great, best service I've ever had. And really strong seeds. I've never seen such healthy plump seeds at any other seed bank. He is my #1 go to now for stable strains. Small selection but he has a little something for everyone :)

I have bought Crop King seeds, White Widow, Dwarf Low Flyer, Revolver. I am a noob and it was easy to get these seeds over the counter in Saskatoon. The percentage of seedlings that survived seems to be what they claim - minimum 80%. The plants i grew in soil gave small weights but my hydro/led lighting plants definitely produced more. I have met more people who grow and purchased some different kinds from different suppliers but i only can grow 5 at a time. 

I got some free seeds from them a while back, green crack i think, but i heard some sketchy stuff so I emailed as well and I can for sure confirm the OP's experience, so I flaked out as I do not want to put my valuable time and resources into a potentially not 100% what they say it is, so I will wait for some feedbacl that will convince me to run them.

I have grew everything from Peakseedsbc.  My favorites were skunkberry and northernskunk.  There sweet skunk is nice as well, mostly sativa.  The biggest plant I grew was a northernskunk, props.

Real tricky hiding your spam link in another guy's quote but you got to get up pretty early to slip one past me asshole. :bigbird:

This jerk thought we're stupid enough to buy seeds from a Russian seed bank! :rotflmao:

Here's his email in case someone knows how to hack it or bomb it or whatever screws him up.  [email protected]

I changed his password so he can't log in make any changes to his shit.

Time to start making examples of these scumbag spammers! :gun::shit: 

2 hours ago, LabRat said:

Real tricky hiding your spam link in another guy's quote but you got to get up pretty early to slip one past me asshole. :bigbird:

LMAO, That was a good start to the morning, man you must be up early as well, in your time zone.

Actually was just going to bed after trimming all night.  Took down 6 med sized plants.  Finished off all the Blue Heaven except for a few seeded branches.  Only 16 or so to go. :(

:peace:

1 hour ago, LabRat said:

16 or so to go. :(

How could you be sad about that, I thought you had a speed trimmer thingy?

14 minutes ago, Twoberrys said:

I can send you some crap pictures if you want to see them.

how about some good pictures of crap weed, my eye sight is not good lol.:watchgrow:

Don't think I'm ever plunking down my hard earned cash on a seed company with a clownish Santa Claus mascot.  Moved on from greenhouse and Barneys types years ago, a little effort and really good genetics are out there for the taking....Crown Royale?  just NO....lol.

• Like 1