Holiday101

Can I read all issues online?

Maybe I missed the link but I was wondering if there was online editions of the magazines and where I can read them?

Thanks

I don't think you can read all the magazines but can browse articles and read the library at the main CC site.

Back issues HERE

and the CC library HERE.

I have a great many of the paper issues myself that I keep in good shape with 2 of the last issue #74. One that was never read and put away in plastic wrapper for posterity. :)

Don't miss the centerfold of Ms. Jodie Emery in issue 56. ;)

:peace:

• Upvote 1

I was thinking I got ripped off OG and decided to look through the posters I got and damned if there wasn't one signed by Jodie.  My favorite one too.

Her pic in issue 56! :happydance:

It's too big to fit in my scanner but here's the top of it.

Jodie_Issue56_signed.jpg

This is the whole page I scanned off the mag a while back.

Jodie_Issue56.jpg

I'll be making a proper frame for my poster!

Thanks for making me look. :pass:

Edited by LabRat
  • Upvote 1

I don't think you can read all the magazines but can browse articles and read the library at the main CC site.

Back issues HERE

and the CC library HERE.

I have a great many of the paper issues myself that I keep in good shape with 2 of the last issue #74. One that was never read and put away in plastic wrapper for posterity. :)

page not found.

:-( 

On 1/9/2015 at 8:18 PM, LabRat said:

Back issues HERE

and the CC library HERE.

Thanks for indirectly answering my question Lab Rat. I’ve been asking people for months (probably years!) if anyone could confirm CC mag went out of business and you finally said it: “the last issue #74” I’ll have to check and see if I have it cause I saved all of them I bought “religiously” every issue until they disappeared off zee magazine selves. Was that our govt’s fault for selling Mark out to the fucking American govt? Canada is a slave to zee US! Just a head’s up: I clicked zee link for CC library and I got “Page not found”. I also couldn’t find issue 56 with the centerfold of Jodie Emery. She’s HOT and looks exactly like my girlfriend and I wanted to show her as a joke cause she hates Jodie! But I found issue 56 here but couldn’t find zee centerfold. Is there a link for it you could post for us?

• Like 2

Here's the scan I did of the centerfold in Issue 56.

Jodie_Issue56.jpg

And part of the signed, unstapled or folded copy I got for winning the first Member of the Month contest of which there were only 3.  Still haven't found a frame to fit it.

Jodie_Issue56_signed.jpg

Great teeth eh! perv.gif

• Like 1

Great teeth is right!

Thanks a bunch LabRat

Now my girlfriend is

really pissed! Now she’s

getting totally psycho

jealous and keeps

ranting, “Either SHE

goes or I go!” I just

laugh cause she still doesn't

realize what a splitting

image she is of Jodie!

I’d post a picture of my girlfriend just for fun so you guys could see for yourself, but my girlfriend who is one of our main growers, and also reads this forum would probably walk and never come back. Being that she has a much nicer personality than Jodie in all her You Tube videos, that would definitely be a shame! My girlfriend is a highly intelligent woman too, but doesn’t act like such a “Smarty Pants” the way Jodie does, so I think I’ll keep her and toss (hide) zee picture! Whoops! I didn’t mean that, “hide” part, just in case you read this post Lisa! Ironically, this was an issue I might have missed, cause I never noticed it when I was buying zee “hard” copies! So Lab Rat, thanks again for this post! I did find the Issue 56 link thanks to you, but I couldn’t find this picture. It must be a real treasure for you since she signed it!