Organic Gardener

CC Forums Monthly picture contest

nice looking nugs for sure pharmapharmer..

dummie you no i enjoy your thread..it cant get any more organic then growing while you raise fish at the sametime ..lol

• Upvote 1

Sour Dubble
Shot with Macro tubes
30 images each just a little closer focused than the last aligned and blended to form a focus stack

can't get photo to stick :-( it's a sweet macro too.

Edited by PharmaPharmer
  • Upvote 1

Ok I am way too new to put in 100 posts, so I am disqualified already, and at the moment I have but 1 plant growing my BubbleGum ReGen. grown from a clone late in season so it was pretty small less than 3 foot when I chopped her down, little by little until there was just 3 tiny buds left. So I dug it up and brought it in and replanted in a gallon pot. At 3.5 weeks 12/12 under 1 4" shop light and 1 12" square full spectrum LED frame. Well supposed to be until I found out the true full spectrum LED frame will have all white LED's The next 1 or 2  I purchase will be all white. I might buy 1 more of the one I am using now for budding it seems to be doing quite well.post-130457-0-90764000-1481911783_thumb.

• Upvote 2

wow, looking really good and healthy, you certainly have that grow dialed in BhuddaLovah, you are going to need a machete to get in there  lol.

• Upvote 1