Sign in to follow this  
Holiday101

Cannabis and Chakras?

I noticed different marijuana strains give me a kinda tingling, hot or cool feeling at certain meridian points of my body. I began to wonder if the effects I was feeling could possibly be related to the body's Chakras. Anyone ever look into this?

I noticed different marijuana strains give me a kinda tingling, hot or cool feeling at certain meridian points of my body. I began to wonder if the effects I was feeling could possibly be related to the body's Chakras. Anyone ever look into this?

No, I haven't looked into it much because everyone has a different subjective experience and from the literature out there it seems that they all have the same chakras. Doesn't sound consistent to me. But maybe it stimulates your own chakras? If you believe in chakras and it does stimulate them, then who am I to argue? I support it and would encourage you to learn as much as you can about it.

Edited by Propianotuner

Yeah, cool. I'll continue looking into it. Might be something to it. I haven't really herd much in the way of people using cannabis spiritually. At least not in recent times. 

Holiday101, many people aren't even aware of what their chakras are let alone aware of the feeling when blocked or open. Cannabis can help with opening blocked chakras if you are spiritually aware and enlightened enough to understand the feeling of the chakra opening. Set and setting are important as with any other tool. Some strains and maturity of the flowers is important also. You don't want to be trying to open your heart chakra and have an immature flower cause anxiety and paranoia which closes off other chakras. I don't know of any scientific studies in this area, not saying they don't exist, just saying I'm not aware of any. Hope this helps, good question...

Thanks for the input. In a similar vein I was thinking perhaps it could also be points in the body related to Chi flow...Points of energy. It's just rather uncanny, how certain strains make me tingle, sensations of hot or cool, at direct points along my body. I'm curious about "Ganja Yoga", meditation and perhaps Tai-Chi or Qigong along with cannabis use. 

Sometimes I can move these sensations to different points in my body if I concentrate on it. I know in cannabis history we have ritual and spiritual use. Seems like something worth exploring. 

Cannabis is indeed currently being used as a sort of Western style Meditation practice due to its unique properties.  For further exploration I would strongly suggest looking into the writings of Joan Bello.  She is over 70 now and still fighting the cause for legality of this beautiful plant.

On 1/7/2015 at 11:08 PM, Grow_Wizzard said:

Cannabis can help with opening blocked chakras if you are spiritually aware and enlightened enough to understand the feeling of the chakra opening. Set and setting are important as with any other tool. Some strains and maturity of the flowers is important also.

Hi Wizard, I am interested to know, if you could advise me, what types of marijuana can unblock the 7 main chakras please.