muadhib

outdoor growers beware: chemtrails

15 posts in this topic

I know as a cannabis consumer, an advocate of sustainability, and a love of outdoor bud, I don't want to be ingesting any funny stuff.  

Various atomized whatnots are vaped up high and fall to the earth.  The best defense is covering your crop or using a greenhouse.  I don't want to be ingesting heavy metals in medicine.

Of course, that doesn't even touch on the true purposes of chemtrails.  Read on on the links below.

http://feralhouse.com/chemtrails/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chemtrails-HAARP-and-the-Full-Spectrum-Dominance-of-Planet-Earth/505376136256987

Those who have never seen actual chemtrails think the idea is preposterous.  Imagine looking up on a cloudless day and seeing a grid of semi persistent contrails. 

Anyway, the choir that this preaches to will appreciate the knowledge thrown down in these links.

cheers.

Chemtrails affecting/infecting cannabis...now that's a new one to me. I'm more than a little amused by this particular conspiracy theory...I mean, come on !!!

No offense meant Muadib, but if you are going to post this stuff, you must be ready to accept any accompanying flak.

It's amazing how paranoid people can be when they aren't diagnosed as bi-polar or schizophrenic and off their meds.  Being bi-polar myself, I understand what it means to be paranoid.

I take medication for it.

You should too, apparently.

I'm no believer, I'm simply a conduit of information ... and to be perfectly honest, I'm also plugging this book because i know the author...

If information isn't useful to you, you'll know what do with it.

I also posted this because I have some friends in growing communities up north who've witnessed some bizarre formations in the sky above their tiny little island.

Zero offense taken Doob'ro...  however, I take issue when folks tell me what I "should" be doing, groo --  here's what I should be doing -----> :smokebowl:     which is what you meant, I assume.

Cheers!

Well to all of you non-believers who want to spout "Conspiracy Theory Propaganda" instead of investigating facts. Let me provide just a little bit of information based on my personal education, training, and experiences.

As a trained Arson Investigator certified by the California State Fire Marshal's office I was trained heavily on conspiracies. Most arson's for profit are conspiracies. Here are some facts for you to digest.

1. A Conspiracy Theory, is theory until, the most irrelevant minor piece of evidence is provided to show a probability. 

2. Once a minor piece of evidence is presented it becomes a conspiracy probability.

3. As more evidence is presented it moves from a conspiracy probability to a conspiracy possibility.

4. When enough evidence is presented the conspiracy becomes FACT.

What evidence is there for Chemtrails?

Here is a link showing a jet spraying.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/smoking-gun-proof-of-atmospheric-spraying/ 

Contrails are created from the heat of the exhaust of the jet engines crystallizing into a fog that follows the jet. Contrails will dissipate within 5 minutes of creation and will no longer be visibly present in the sky. So any trail left behind a jet that lasts longer than 5 minutes is not a Contrail.

So what is it?

If you still have active cognitive dissonance and refuse to grasp that we are being sprayed like bugs, explain how our rain water, soils, forests, streams, and snow pack are testing positive for high levels of Strontium, Barium, iodized aluminum? Then explain why the U.S. Government holds a patent for these exact substances for "Mitigation of Solar Radiation" Isn't mitigation of solar radiation climate control?

The truth is slapping you in the face yet you bury your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't happen...

Just my $.02 worth of chemtrails, geoengineering, climate control, etc. etc. etc.

Peace. 

It's amazing how paranoid people can be when they aren't diagnosed as bi-polar or schizophrenic and off their meds.  Being bi-polar myself, I understand what it means to be paranoid.

I take medication for it.

You should too, apparently.

What I find amazing, is how easy it is for some folks to be rude. You obviouslty know fuck-all about this subject, and have missed the fact that this particular venue is called "conspiracy corner".  Obviously you're lost. This is the woo section.

Polarities...its how the universe works. Drugs wont change physical reality. When we have too much iron in our blood, the magnetic field is increased, thus making the + and - polarities much stronger.

Broom Gilda, bring me the leeches...

Polarities...its how the universe works. Drugs wont change physical reality. When we have too much iron in our blood, the magnetic field is increased, thus making the + and - polarities much stronger.

Broom Gilda, bring me the leeches...

First of all, in the words of a very wise man, 'I reject (your concept) of reality and substitute my own'  Seems to me many posts in this forum fit this view quote well.

On a serious note, I do know quite a bit about blood and its properties, and I've never come across anything about human magnetic fields being affected by iron... Fe is the key constituent in hemoglobin, and is NOT magnetic in any way or form.  If this were true we'd see a lot of messy explosions in MRI machines!  SPLAT!!

Conspiracy theories need a jolt or reality, this one included.  

P.S. came across this article for your viewing pleasure;  

Firstly, any influence in the polarity of ions within red blood cells would be lost because blood flows in a pressurised and turbulent way. Secondly, blood is warm, so for any paramagnetic effect to occur it would need to overcome the forces of brownian motion. All of which are extremely unlikely. So, we turn to the second part of the question, do magnetic bracelets actually work? In my research on magnet therapy in arthritis, I began not by asking how magnetic bracelets might work, but rather by testing whether they had any health effects on humans and by trying to control for the power of imagination. The best available evidence showed that magnet therapy lacks any meaningful effect other than a placebo effect for arthritis and pain control. Although there are some contradictory results, it would appear that for those trials which have shown a benefit that have also tended to suffer from problems of blinding which might explain those findings.

Leeches work and have for centuries.  Still used today to reduce swelling after surgeries in more progressive parts of our planet.

I have seen enough evidence from reputable sources to firmly believe that chemtrails are real and being used in a useless attempt to alter the climate.

With the earth's poles flipping many scientists are predicting global cooling going from evidence of previous polarity swaps.  The poles are moving more rapidly every year and they aren't sure when or how fast it will happen.  They do know that it's way overdue tho.  Good news is that there's no evidence of sudden die-offs of animals that likely use the earth's magnetic field for navigation.  It's us humans that are going to be most affected.

We got here through a dozen tosses of the celestial dice and could easily go out on the next one.

Why do we have to keep shifting the odds to a crap shoot?

:peace:

I believe there are chemtrails. I have seen them few times. Once was very clear sky and it was pretty soon that lines on sky weren't result of usual planes but they widespread over the sky and I'm sure that was chemtrails. That scares me a lot.

HI,I have seen chemtrails here in WASHINGTON state for years and usually on a clear and suuny day then about 3 days later it will start rain.

The jet engines we havee to day run so clean there is hardly any chemtrails and the only ones you see are i beleive from military planes that are flying really high where it is freezeing cold,also those fools that put up the chemtrails may find in the future they will get to a tipping point where they will lose control of the weather and can not change it back fast enough to fix the problem that they started.

HI,I am back here is an article called (THE EARTHS AXIS HAS CHANGED) dated july 14th 2015 that may give you some insight into the earths poles.

Link?

Fukushima earthquake moved the earths axis, and is still pumping tons of radiation into the pacicfic. I read the other day that a lot of sockeye salmon returning to spawn are testing positive for high levels of cesium.

Sockeye won't be hitting the rivers until August/September.  I fished the west coast in BC for most of my life.  The amounts of radiation found in last year's runs was barely above normal background levels so no cause for alarm yet tho the horror show in Japan is far from over.  Ever notice you never hear anything about it in the lame-stream media?  Wonder why eh. ;)

Not sure about the shifting axis but the magnetic poles are going to swap ends in the near future.  It's happened many times in the past but not in recorded history.  Should be fun.  Or maybe not. :)

:peace: