Sign in to follow this  
Hoser

Account name change?

I was wondering if it is at all possible to get a Log-in name change for the account? To say it bluntly I feel like my security is compremised should I continue to use this account name, Not my user "hoser" but the name I log-in with needs to be changed, because it links me to other sites >.< A silly mistake..

well my only problem with just making a new account is Q.Q this is my known user here!, and most important! I'd be back to 0 posts! lol..

A reply in message form, from an Admin would be great.

Thanks

The account name was set in stone when you created your account. You agreed that such account would not be deleted, nor would any of your posts. No one can see your "username" besides YOU, the mods and the admin. Only your "nickname" hoser shows up on your profile or in any member search.

Ah Makes sense, was just curious. I did notice that Google links my username to certain threads here should I google said username. >.<

pesky google.

Thanks.

If i google simoman, i find a picture of me holding a sign saying 'show simo your tits' actually thats the pictuere there on my profile.

I love boobs. Its free advertising for my passion. Sometimes you have to look at benefits like that, i.e. i could be walking down the street, some chick has seen on the net that simo requests her to show some skin, and will let the puppies out, i cant see much harm come out of it...