Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolfpackblue

My little shed

265 posts in this topic

Thanks for the nice comments Lab and GBuds. I saved the "scissor hash" at each scissor cleaning. Put it on top of a little bud in a bowel and received a couch lock type of high. I don't really like that type of high so maybe the buds will be a little different high.

Nice work Wolf, you're in for some serious smoking laugh

Unfortunately the high from your scissor hash is what you can expect from the rest - same buds, same result. Now, I am willing to sacrifice myself and take that terrible crop off your hands wink

By the way, love the USB and I want one too Labby!

So many toys, so little money.... :[

Went back and had a look at the pics Wolfie; your plant looks like a sativa dominant, yet your experience was a couch-lock. Also your trichs shot shows very few amber heads...which you would think would mean less couch-lock, relatively speaking.

I'm interested in hearing your smoke report, so don't be shy!

Thanks for the "hell yeah" McLovin. I'm pleased for my first effort.

My drying cabinet worked a little to good IMO. Most of the buds were dry, some even to the point of stem snap, in 2 days and the bigger buds were done on the 3rd day. I think thats to quick of a drying time so I'm looking in to a speed control for the fan in the cabinet. Also, letting the plants live a bit to long kind of dryed them out as well. They didn't receive any fluids for the last 3 days.

Anyways, we are all jarred up and curing for a while now. I ended up with 13 1/2 zips going in jars to cure. Tried to put 30g's in each of the fuller jars and the rest is well, MINE!!!

DSC00118_zps2fd17813.jpg

DSC00119_zps9b8080f3.jpg

Heres the smoke report after drying. Should get a lil better after a good long cure process.

Doob...the couch lock I experienced must have been because I was just completely exhausted from trimming for 6 hrs. The buds smoked in a glass bowel had more of a mellowing/relaxing high after one "BIG" toke. It takes about 30 minutes for it to really hit you so its a "creeper". Right now it has a little harshness but I'm hoping the cure will take care of that issue. As for the taste and aroma, I don't know how to describe it. Tastes and smells like weed...lol. I was hoping for a better taste and smell than what I have right now. Again, maybe the cure will take care of that too.

The 2nd time I smoked 2 "BIG" hits and the high was more of a "zombie" effect. Maybe even borderlining couch lock. Im pleased with the outcome but there is room for improvement.

Man them usb pics are the bomb...Gotta get one of them! Well done brother! SG

I have the hots for one of those as well SirG; asking the big guy to stick one under my tree this Christmas laugh

Wolf, which USB scope do you have ? Oh, and thanks for the smoke report. Be careful with those creepers, they can ...well, sneak up on you!!

Good job bro, welcome to the club smile

Sir and Doob..this is the USB scope I got off of eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400525776490?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Im sure they make a better quality one but it will do. It was $25 with free shipping.

You are right Doob...the creeper has gotten me several times already. Took a toke before going to Wally World and it hit me while I was in there. I had to cut the shopping short and head back home.

HA! I've done the same thing a few times! The worst was when I ended up running across six lanes of traffic in downtown ******* just as I was hit with an amazingly strong kick-to-the-head sort of buzz! Talk about anxiety!! smile

Learned my lesson, I tell you!

Hahaha I know how you feel when you talk about being out shopping when your stone kicks in...lol I have had to cut many a trip short, due to being too baked. Nice job on the ladies btw.

How come?

Photobucket account was jam full and its kinda old news now...lol.

On 4/27/2013 at 0:18 AM, wolfpackblue said:

Just read the thread about the importance of PH meter. I have never checked my PH. I have a 5 gal. bucket filled with tap water and run an airstone 24 hrs. a day in the bucket. Could the yellowing be a PH problem? I ordered a meter after reading that thread and getting ready to go get some PH test strips from somewhere til it arrives.

Yes, I agree with you. It is important to check ph level of soil. If you have knowledge of ph level, you can improve your productivity. There are many affordable, portable and easy to use soil pH tester or meter available in the market. I have MoonCity pH tester for long time. I am happy after use of Mooncity ph meter.