Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      19 Apr
    Ohigho

All major media will throw progress under the bus for the sake of momentary ratings. They do not inform, they dangle lures to catch attention and feed you advertising.

View All Updates

Photo

Fertilizer this late in the grow?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ArghMonkey

ArghMonkey

Old hand

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hey gang,

Quick question, if the buds aren't as heavy as someone was aiming for, is it worthwhile, with a month left in growth, MAX, to add any bloom fertilizer? (no fert has been used to this point).

Would it help bulk them up at all or would it essentially be a waste?

Thanks a ton plus one!

#2 the_dank_one

the_dank_one

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in bullsh*t

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

yes it will be fine i run organic i dont have to flush but i do the last week. to me it sounds like you have 2-3 more feeding left in them lol... if you dont wanna feed then give them strait unsulphered molasses at 1tbs per gal of water.. molasses contains a very low amount of nutes especially potash and magnesium which helps with that phos intake. by using the molasses you are still feeding but basicaly starving them your forcing them to use the remainder of the nutes in the soil... molasses is the base ingredient for any name brand bud hardener/trich enhancer/flavor boost/carbo load. if you wanna add a lil nitro to the molasses then add cup of worm castings..and brew a tea it will give your plants what they need till your ready to chop chop,micro nutes and all.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL..SO DO SOME DAMN IT!

#3 ArghMonkey

ArghMonkey

Old hand

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Thanks, awesome

#4 the_dank_one

the_dank_one

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in bullsh*t

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

also forgot to mention sum strains dont really get super beefy till their final weeks all of a sudden your like damn!! another flowering phase? there are diff phases to flowering.. ask doobie brother he likes his super late..the final and last phase is caylax (false pregnancy) then degradation of said product.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL..SO DO SOME DAMN IT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users