jamejsmith

Legal Marijuana

9 posts in this topic

There are dozens of different tobacco products in the market today, as well as different legal herbs which can be enjoyed, each providing you with a unique taste of its own.

When you talk about smoking legal herbs, or herbal incense,then immediately an association with marijuana is made.

I think smoking in any form has the reputation of an unhealthy habit.

Legal herbs can be considered a better alternative, as they are more natural.

Marijuana is the third most popular recreational drug, behind alcohol and tobacco, and marijuana been used by an estimated 100 million Americans, over 25 million in the past year alone,Get a unpaid advertisement wristband for your buds. "Down for the cause!" h

I think smoking in any form has the reputation of an unhealthy habit.

Legal herbs can be considered a better alternative, as they are more natural.

Smoking any smoking is not a good idea. There are many ways to enjoy herbs. All herbs.

Vaper

Yes, i agree with you. Legal smoking blends are best and safe alternative. One can buy them online also. But before buying make sure that you are buying it form reliable store and you are getting what you are looking for.

If by 'legal smoking blends' you are talking about things like spice, I beg to differ. It makes no difference the store or wherever you get them from, fake cannabis is DANGEROUS! period.

With 'legal smoking blends' They are taking ONE chemical part of cannabis (usually the THC) and make a formulation of it, then spray it onto benign herbs.This is definitely NOT natural!  The problem is that you are not getting the other parts of the plant like CBD CBC etc. These are the parts of the plant that protect your brain from overload on the THC. 

Using spice or any of these other man made concoctions is asking for trouble.

If you are going to smoke anything it better be pure organic cannabis.

Smoking shit some one created in a lab will probally do great harm to your body.

On 6/16/2014 at 3:32 PM, KellyLewis said:

Yes, i agree with you. Legal smoking blends are best and safe alternative. One can buy them online also. But before buying make sure that you are buying it form reliable store and you are getting what you are looking for.

yes