Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest UnnamedGrower

How to prepare a mono tub for P. Cubensis

31 posts in this topic

Hey,

Have a few more questions if you don't mind. First is that perlite under the garbage bag in the bottom of the mono tub pictures at the begining? Or does the garbage bag just go on the bottom? Also I'm thinking of using a compost. When you mention to cover spawn to prevent trich if I was using compost should I just save some excess compost and cover the top so no spawn shows after everything is mixed or do you use vermiculite over the top or a special casing layer etc? Thanks for all the help man appreciate everything.

No there is no perlite in a monotub. The substrate will provide the RH needed to maintain a high enough level for fruiting. Save some extra compost and cover up all the grain. Dont case cubes its a waste of time and its adding another step to your grow which adds another chance for a contam to enter your project

Hey man. I know this is an old thread but I have a couple questions if you wouldn't mind answering. So when you say you only spray every 12-16 hours is that it? Because I've heard you want to do it more often. And if so do you keep doing this throughout the whole fruiting process?

How many pounds of rye berries do you think you would use?