• Photo
      25 Jul
    BongAkaDrew

About to attempt my first 4g run of bho :) wish me luck

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      25 Jul
    the_dank_one

nothing pisses me off more to come by and see all my pics have been removed and the threads look like shit now..pointless

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Photo

Best strain for CANCER.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fighting4cancer

Fighting4cancer

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

Hi:)Sorry my english writing, but im from another contry:) Does anybody have a recommended strain for cancer? My mother has cancer in the abdomen wall. I want to help her to live her life better. It´s a cronic disease, but we have faith, and i belive marihuana can help on many different levels. Sleeping disorders, stumack pain, nausea, migrene is the main problems for her. I have actually the same problems, just not cancer. Im dealing also with anxiety and depression. It makes me lazy and i lost all my motivation. Question: Ive seen many strains for diseases, but wich one is the best for our problems? Maybe some have experience about cancer (maybe abdomen cancer?) and know witch type is the BEST! Thanks for answer, please help us <3

YES to a greener world ! Peace

#2 StonedJuggalo32

StonedJuggalo32

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMichigan USA

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

cancer-I would go for an indica strain some popular ones are Blueberry kush, Northern lights, and Purple super kush
I would recomend the Blueberry Kush
Anxiety and depression- Mandala white satin

#3 medical tea

medical tea

Stranger

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 02:14 AM

I agree with stonedjuggalo, an indica strain is what you want. I recommend watching (Run From The Cure) free on the internet. This movie shows how cancer is cured by ingesting oil. They show how to make the oil. If you can't make oil this is a recipe for tea.

Medical Tea

Ingredients:
1 oz. Indica bud
12 fl oz Vodka

Directions:
Grind indica bud in coffee grinder until powder.

Gently put powder in wide mouth jar.

Add 12 fl oz vodka.

Agitate once a day for 7 days, you will see about 4 different layers of powder when settled. Store in dark at room temperature.

The vodka acts as a solvent keeping the plant material soft and preserved.
Make sure you have a lid on the jar.

MAKING TEA.
Pre heat large mug (2cups/500ml) by rinsing with boiling water.

Stir liquid powder mixture with a tablespoon(soup spoon) and scoop a full spoon while contents swirling.

Put in pre heated mug.

Repeat so 2 spoons of liquid powder are in preheated mug.

Add boiling water, stir in honey, let steep until cool enough to drink.

Make sure to drink up the powder at the bottom of the mug.

Two spoons of tea base will put most grown men on the couch in about 2 hours.

This is a good way to consume hemp for cancer treatment if patients can't make oil.
1 pound of bud is to be consumed in approx. 2-3 months. The movie Run From The Cure , shows the oil process for cancer treatment. This tea recipe could have 2 oz bud to 12 fl oz of vodka; there is enough room in the 12 fl oz of solvent. This would increase the dose for higher consumption for cancer treatment.

When tea is consumed you get incredible pain relief, areas of pain will warm up or glow, smoking is a waste of medicine.
Have tea about 2-3 hours before bed and don't operate vehicles or equipment.

The recipe at 2 spoons per mug makes about 30 mugs of tea; remember, bud potency and spoon size vary.

With high quality Indica bud 2 spoons per mug mentioned earlier will make your body sing!

#4 FranCouver

FranCouver

Vansterdame

• Members
  • 2,028 posts
  • Locationvancouver

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:34 AM

Hi:)Sorry my english writing, but im from another contry:) Does anybody have a recommended strain for cancer? My mother has cancer in the abdomen wall. I want to help her to live her life better. It´s a cronic disease, but we have faith, and i belive marihuana can help on many different levels. Sleeping disorders, stumack pain, nausea, migrene is the main problems for her. I have actually the same problems, just not cancer. Im dealing also with anxiety and depression. It makes me lazy and i lost all my motivation. Question: Ive seen many strains for diseases, but wich one is the best for our problems? Maybe some have experience about cancer (maybe abdomen cancer?) and know witch type is the BEST! Thanks for answer, please help us <3

YES to a greener world ! Peace

I think there are many strains that fight cancers,
one of the Drs working here in vancouver bc is working with something within the cannabis called cannabadiles, similar to but different than the cannabanoids that result in the euphoria assotiated with cannabis.
according to him its not the cannabis we get the stonedest from that is the best medicine for this kind of thing but ones high in cannabadiles.

I hope you find the good for you strains that help, keep searching and keep fighting cancer until it is a thing of the past.

#5 Fighting4cancer

Fighting4cancer

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

Thank you very much for answering my questions smile I live in Norway, which makes ordering seeds difficult. Are there any seedshops online you recommend order from? Preferably dutch or Uk, who deliver stealthy and no questions asked? smile

#6 Sir.Ganga

Sir.Ganga

GOOYGURU

• Members
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:06 AM

Greenhouse seeds are quite discreet and I think ship everywhere but the usa. Good luck, Have a look at the website phoenixtears.ca. Real good info there