Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    SeaWeed

A couple crazy men do not a terrorist attack make - but it is a great platform to take a few more freedoms, for 'securities sake'

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Doobie Brother

You ever notice how most Ford vehicle names are more fun when you put "anal" in front of them? Probe, Explorer, Excursion, Endeavor, Ranger, Focus...

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Dove

just had a bowl of black tuna. After a long strech of using a vape, the feeling of resiny lips is a deja vu.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Photo

MMJ in Disneyland

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

Just returned from a family trip to Disneyland this weekend. I was excited for my nieces and nephews but a little nervous for myself. As a patient i was hopeful that i would be allowed to medicate inside the parks. If i had to do it outside by the time i got through the gate and waited in line my meds would be wearing off. After a google search i could not find much info so i did the next logical thing and called. I reached a very helpful lady who informed me that as long as i had the proper paperwork on me i was allowed to amoke in any smoking area in either park. The number is (714) 781-7290 in case any CA patients are planning a trip ahead and want to verify my facts. It honestly made my trip i pre-rolled two packs of grape swishere at the hotel and smoked all of the over our two day expedition. I got a few dirty looks but some people still live in backwards states where weed is treated like crack so its not their fault. I also didnt care because people wait in line smelling like BO and cigarette smoke all the time. I ran into a fellow patient my first day and he was really excited that we were permitted to do so.

#2 McDank805

McDank805

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,300 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

we are legally allowed (at least there is no law permitting against us) medicating anywhere in public unless it is a no-smoking zone and clearly declared so.

glad that worked out for you!

Medical Grower in strict compliance with CA Health & Safety 11362.5 & 11362.7 shadestoke

#3 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

we are legally allowed (at least there is no law permitting against us) medicating anywhere in public unless it is a no-smoking zone and clearly declared so.

glad that worked out for you!

i am well aware of where we are permitted to smoke but Disneyland is private property so they could be dicks if they wanted to and the main reason i started this thread is so that Prop. 215 patients might find it doing an internet search just wanteds to help and there is a dispensary right around the corner called 45 Healing Patients Center nice prices hot budtenders nice selection