Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Doobie Brother

You ever notice how most Ford vehicle names are more fun when you put "anal" in front of them? Probe, Explorer, Excursion, Endeavor, Ranger, Focus...

• Photo
      21 Oct
    Dove

just had a bowl of black tuna. After a long strech of using a vape, the feeling of resiny lips is a deja vu.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Photo

MMJ in Disneyland

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:59 PM

Just returned from a family trip to Disneyland this weekend. I was excited for my nieces and nephews but a little nervous for myself. As a patient i was hopeful that i would be allowed to medicate inside the parks. If i had to do it outside by the time i got through the gate and waited in line my meds would be wearing off. After a google search i could not find much info so i did the next logical thing and called. I reached a very helpful lady who informed me that as long as i had the proper paperwork on me i was allowed to amoke in any smoking area in either park. The number is (714) 781-7290 in case any CA patients are planning a trip ahead and want to verify my facts. It honestly made my trip i pre-rolled two packs of grape swishere at the hotel and smoked all of the over our two day expedition. I got a few dirty looks but some people still live in backwards states where weed is treated like crack so its not their fault. I also didnt care because people wait in line smelling like BO and cigarette smoke all the time. I ran into a fellow patient my first day and he was really excited that we were permitted to do so.

#2 McDank805

McDank805

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,300 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:29 PM

we are legally allowed (at least there is no law permitting against us) medicating anywhere in public unless it is a no-smoking zone and clearly declared so.

glad that worked out for you!

Medical Grower in strict compliance with CA Health & Safety 11362.5 & 11362.7 shadestoke

#3 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:52 PM

we are legally allowed (at least there is no law permitting against us) medicating anywhere in public unless it is a no-smoking zone and clearly declared so.

glad that worked out for you!

i am well aware of where we are permitted to smoke but Disneyland is private property so they could be dicks if they wanted to and the main reason i started this thread is so that Prop. 215 patients might find it doing an internet search just wanteds to help and there is a dispensary right around the corner called 45 Healing Patients Center nice prices hot budtenders nice selection