• Photo
      25 Jul
    BongAkaDrew

About to attempt my first 4g run of bho :) wish me luck

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      25 Jul
    the_dank_one

nothing pisses me off more to come by and see all my pics have been removed and the threads look like shit now..pointless

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      10 Jul
    ΘℏΙℊℏο ☞

Happy Oil Day! Happy birthday to Tesla, Busch and Orff and me!

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Photo

does anyone know how to make ear wax hash?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 potheadME

potheadME

Old hand

• Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

Does any one have detailed directions on how to make ear wax hash? Thanks

If we knew what we were doing it wouldn't be research would it?
-Albert Einstein

#2 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

you should search next time but i will help u out

MOST IMPORTANT STEP:good trim bad trim filled with water leaves will make runny goopy oil

materials
glass tube 5x refined gas 110 micron silk screen rubber chair cap
pyrex pan foil lasagna pan

only run about an OZ at a time only run 1 can per tube. place pyrex in lasagna pan and fill lasagna pan with boiling water. make sure water stay warm so gas evaporates fast. when u are finished make sure all gas is bubbled out and then begin to stir the oil over the hot water whip it up with something skinny i use one half of a pair of scissors. eventally the oil should stop bubbling and all clump together itno wax remove from heat let stand until the pyrex is cool scrape up and enjoy.

some strains also will just not "budder up" as we say. they stay oily from my experiences kushes, cheese, and blue dream make the best stuff.

good luck and if u dont follow my steps dont come bak asking what u did wrong ask Zion my way works

#3 Zion

Zion

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:55 PM

i am still new to making BUDDER ( waxy hash )----big lungs taught me how to make it i have only tryed two strains kush and a fruity unknown outdoor and both buddered up, it took me a long time to figure it out cause of all the douche bags on the forum but big lungs actualy knows how to make it

i used a glass milk bottle with a hole in it, recycled non bleached coffee filters ( do not used bleached filter it ruined product for me) and calibre butaine, duck tape to hold the filter tight, i used tiny buds or very good trim. i prefer them mixed for most efficient product. i have sprayed over 100 grams at a time to make a killller product all dependent on tube size

i cook down on a plate upside down over some water on frying pan, on low or 2, no higher, plate only needs to be warm and whip oil until solid..

http://i42.photobuck...pg?t=1290198191

#4 WeedCloudSurfer

WeedCloudSurfer

Stranger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOh Canada.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:00 AM

ZION VERY NICE!! 1 questions this is to biglungs, i have been smoking budder for a few yrs now, have had many different types from zion looking rock form to even a more soft maluable rock that is more shiny, is the final product based onb your bud or the extraction ( sorry for any inconvience im new to the site)

#5 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:17 PM

the final product is completely dependant on what u start with

#6 WeedCloudSurfer

WeedCloudSurfer

Stranger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOh Canada.

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

ok now how should my product look if i used AAA kush buds no shake? and what amount should my purge be when using an oz?

#7 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

an oz between 3-6 gr how should it look? shoot us a pic

#8 Orgnkid

Orgnkid

Stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

HELLO. THIS PERSON IS WRONG ON THE WAX. !!!

1. Good trim or nugs
2. .. Neon butane
3. Pyrx dish.
4 I use a 18" long x 3 in PVC black tube
Cap. One end with a removable cap
Other end 90 micron silk screen
Once u have in pan
Use hot water in another dish and evaporate
The butane off then whip it up should be light yellow
And but in a small plastic food dish
Put in rondo food dehydrator
On cycle timer for 24 hours. 20 mins on and 10 mins off
In a cool room like 76 degrees. And 24 hours u will have true bomb ass earwax. .....

ORGNKID HOME OF THE KUSH !!!!

#9 Orgnkid

Orgnkid

Stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

Kickin it live smoking dank !!!!! Read it and follow
It u will have wax. !!!!

#10 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:19 AM

HELLO. THIS PERSON IS WRONG ON THE WAX. !!!

1. Good trim or nugs
2. .. Neon butane
3. Pyrx dish.
4 I use a 18" long x 3 in PVC black tube
Cap. One end with a removable cap
Other end 90 micron silk screen
Once u have in pan
Use hot water in another dish and evaporate
The butane off then whip it up should be light yellow
And but in a small plastic food dish
Put in rondo food dehydrator
On cycle timer for 24 hours. 20 mins on and 10 mins off
In a cool room like 76 degrees. And 24 hours u will have true bomb ass earwax. .....

ORGNKID HOME OF THE KUSH !!!!

first of all telling people to use neon is idiotic neon is the worst cheapest butane available. PVC is nasty and the health effects are debatable my friend is a chemist and advised me to steer clear of copper or pvc. only SS or glass is accepable IMO. 90 micron screen??? whats ur level of impurities in the lab??? u dont need a food dehydrator my ronco uses 500 watts and running it f0r 24 hrs can get expensive whipping it in hot water is all u need to do sometimes it might take an hour but just keep doing it storing meds in plastic is not a good idea also please post a pic or two. dont just join this forum to put peoples wax on blast when u have never seen or tried it my stuff is lab tested 74% thc no impurities mold mildew etc. moisture free and some of the best stuff in all of CA
whipping BHO into a solid stable form is not hard making a true clean pure melt is an art. patients with severe problems need quality clean concentrates. unless people have questions regarding making quality extracts i am done here

#11 Orgnkid

Orgnkid

Stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

HELLO THAT'S STUPID. neon. Is fine I had my product tested and. NEON IS FINE AND CHEAP. In PRICE BUT GAS IS GAS.
I have made plenty of wax ad have had it go to the lad. Mold powder mildew. That must be your crapy weed dude. I never mold here and as for wax. Mi wax come out white to bright light yellow and tastes use like the nugs do when I puff it
And the purity. Is in the highest we have seen here and kushes make good wax also. I have made plenty of OG Kush wax and banana Kush wax bubba Kush wax. Blue dream. Is nasty. An dosent even get people high. ... Your just stuck up and think your special. Bull crapp. And whipping and whipping makes a budder. Wax. Is dehydrated 24 hours. Drys hard and dank

When u at I
La Let's meet. I love shit talkers!!!

#12 Orgnkid

Orgnkid

Stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

People always wanna claim they know better than everyone else. Fuck it I just wanna get high and box. Stupid. Fools

#13 Orgnkid

Orgnkid

Stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

Go. GERMANY !!! 100% GERMANY

#14 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

ur a fool i said my shit was tested for molds and mildew not that it had mold and mildew all medical grade cannabis is tested for these things and saying a strain is crap is just ridiculous blue dream is an excellent sativa dominant hybrid which lab u get tested at?? bring ur best to cali and we can trade dabs have a blind taste test whatever u want. my shits amazing and thats all i really care about

#15 Blue_61

Blue_61

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

Hi Orngkid, I just was searching the net on info on ear wax when I found this thread. I had to stop and register because I thought some of the things you posted were dangarous.
First I am in no way saying that Big Lungs is correct in everything he said. I don't know enough about ear wax to dispute anything about making it. But... Common sense tells me I don't want to run a solvent through pvc and then ingest that product.
Also the statement "gas is gas" is in correct. You certainly should try to use the ones that are highest in purity. Whether being used recreationally or for meds you should want the highest purity possible. I think telling peeps that any old thing is fine is totally irresposiable.
One last thing I don't understand in one of your statements is you say to dehydrate the ear wax and it should be crumbly...Then way is it called "ear wax". It is suppossed to have the consintency of ear wax!!
Sorry for the rant peeps, but I had to get it off my chest.We are talking about peoples lives.
Gonna look around the board now and look forward to getting to know the community.
Later,
Blue

#16 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

nice first post

gas is gas is bullshit the only place to get neon is the dollar store

#17 Organic Gardener

Organic Gardener

Organic Guru

• Members
  • 4,891 posts
  • LocationCannafornia

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:03 PM

I've never used butane to make my hash, but if I did I'd listen to big lungs. His shit looks stellar.

Organic Mafia: California chapter

b8c33551-3d59-4e0f-b455-706233958252_zps

#18 HaliHostility420

HaliHostility420

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:52 AM

yeeeea you tell em. lol
anyhoooo, is it possible for it to NOT start clumping for whatever reason, in which case you would have a sloppy soup of honey and water, coud you still salvage your honey from the water without it being diluted crapola??

#19 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts
  • LocationDABBIN

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:53 AM

yeeeea you tell em. lol
anyhoooo, is it possible for it to NOT start clumping for whatever reason, in which case you would have a sloppy soup of honey and water, coud you still salvage your honey from the water without it being diluted crapola??

why is ur erl IN the water u double boil it not mix

#20 HaliHostility420

HaliHostility420

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 12:33 PM

well the only visual ive seen was some video with no sound and he was litterally pulling blobs out of water and it looked all snot like...so taking that visual and then reading the forum thats just what i assumed i was reading i guess.. now, it makes a LOT more sense..thank youu