Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    SeaWeed

A couple crazy men do not a terrorist attack make - but it is a great platform to take a few more freedoms, for 'securities sake'

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Doobie Brother

You ever notice how most Ford vehicle names are more fun when you put "anal" in front of them? Probe, Explorer, Excursion, Endeavor, Ranger, Focus...

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Dove

just had a bowl of black tuna. After a long strech of using a vape, the feeling of resiny lips is a deja vu.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Photo

Bag Seed

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lou26

lou26

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:12 PM

Not bad at all for bag seed. We've kinda treated it like a normal house plant. started off in the garden (in the UK) potted it in a normal terracotta planting pot, brought indoors with the normal ground soil outside and put on 12/12, watered it with tap water and the odd dash of Baby Bio and left it to do it's own thing!! It's amazing how robust these plants are!! I did read you're not supposed to bring them in when they have been outdoors, but doesn't seem to have done it any harm at all spin

Attached Files

wishing for a cannabis friendly world!!

#2 Grow_Wizzard

Grow_Wizzard

Pot Head

• Super Moderator
  • 3,185 posts
  • LocationState of being

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:18 PM

Wow, that's pretty good, I didn't even notice your british accent.. hehehe ... had trouble opening the second pic. but looks good so far. Keep up the good work... enjoy the fruits of your labor..

Self appointed referee of the universe
POI, peace beyond all understanding

#3 lou26

lou26

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:29 PM

LOL, yep, as British as they come!! smile
Did you manage to view the second pic? That's the best one!! She's only small, but by heck, does she smell gooood?!? Like good quality coffee bigleaf Our bigger one (first pic) She's bloomed well, but doesn't seem to smell as much as the smaller one.
Just can't wait to get smoking!! Keep threatening my hubby, that while he's out, I'm going to cut it down and smoke it afrotoke It's only because I want an on your arse smoke, that I'm leaving it alone!! But my god it's tempting!! Especially when you have to keep buying the stuff!! LOL.

#4 Grow_Wizzard

Grow_Wizzard

Pot Head

• Super Moderator
  • 3,185 posts
  • LocationState of being

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

Was able to see both.. they look good. Yea my wife prefer's the more mature budz with the couch lock effect.. I prefer a middle picked with both the immature trichomes and some mature. More of the Heady spacy cerebral high. But it's all good. Like you said like quality coffee... only a herbal tea... haven't tried it in coffee yet... maybe in the morning... I hope they provide a good kick butt stone for ya..

Self appointed referee of the universe
POI, peace beyond all understanding

#5 lou26

lou26

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

Your wife is on my wave length! If I can still walk after a session, I'm not stoned enough, LOL. I like the heavy buzz, it's the only to keep from getting up and pottering around the house when I should be chilling! LOL.
That's actually not a bad idea to put it in coffee, I've never had it in tea, never had the bottle to try it, through fear of it tasting horrible and wasting it (it's a valuable commodity! LOL) But I think I'll try it with some nice coffee, good thinking Batman!!
They'd better provide some butt kicking highs!! LOL.

#6 lou26

lou26

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:04 PM

This is a really good pic!

Attached Files

#7 Island Gold

Island Gold

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationMcDonalds Parking Lot

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:16 AM

ya sure dont know how to use that camera well ahahhaha, nice plant , hope that ganja leaves you in a coma for hours...enjoy

MARITIMER FOR MARIJUANA

#8 hashassin

hashassin

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Locationi dont know

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

yes very nice looking little nugs there.

#9 lou26

lou26

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

LMAO!!! grin Thanks a bunch dude!!! Wasn't that bad to say it was taken with an old digi cam and a printers eye glass, LOL. You get the general jist of it though. I have just invested in a proper magnifying glass 100x, so hopefully may be able to put some decent pics up. But will still be with the same camera so they could still well be not the best quality, LOL.

#10 lou26

lou26

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

They do look very tasty pass Can't wait, eeeeeppp!! LOL.

#11 ascended

ascended

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:18 AM

bringing plants in after they've been out can lead to contamination or bring in gnats etc. Big problems for a sterile room, but these look fine smile