Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo

YOU WONT BELIVE THIS VIDEO!!!!! WATCH IT !!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ashlandco-op

Ashlandco-op

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

I SAW THIS GUY ON THE TUBE AND SOME OTHER FORUMS SAID ITS FAKE YOU CANT GET ROOTS THAT BIG?

I CALLED THE TECH SUPPORT WITH ADVANCED AND THEY DIDNT SEE IT YET.......

Man I hope my next round looks like that!
ciao

#2 Independence

Independence

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,750 posts
  • Location29th parallel

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

Pretty awesome rootage, I dunno if it's SCREAMIN' awesome. Lol, your first post was a testimonial for AN.
adios

#3 McLovin'

McLovin'

Pot Head

• Members
  • 3,543 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Pretty awesome rootage, I dunno if it's SCREAMIN' awesome. Lol, your first post was a testimonial for AN.
adios

what he said pointandlaugh

#4 doctor venkman

doctor venkman

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Locationlost in the woods

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

If you want to see TRULY AWESOME check ani or earl's grows. Ani's head-to-head showed GH performed as well or better than AN in side-by-side grows. He also proved less complicated and less costly GH grows GREAT. I have no experience with either brand so am not a fanboy, just an informed consumer. GO ani, and GO earl you fellows are an inspiration to REAL growers who look for facts not marketing HYPE.

hunting down a class 5 full roaming vapor...a real nasty one

#5 Buddha

Buddha

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationIf "Harper" has his way...JAIL

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

If we are promoting our favorite root builder, I would like to bring attention to a new product just coming to North America, but well known in Europe. The Dutch have been using this stuff for years.

It's "House & Garden Van De Zwaan Nutrients " brand "Root Excelurator".

I haven't opened up the root ball to see what's going on in there(But I have used a lot of root and soil builders over the years and this stuff beats them all). What I can say is this shit makes the plants the healthiest I have ever seen, leaves that just reach for the light and stock that are strong and thick, growth that can only happen with good roots. The stuffs expensive to buy($80.00 for 250ml), but cheap to use because you use so little(.3ml per litre).

Wish I had a camera to show a few pic's.

Here's a link:

http://www.house-gar...ts-excelurator/

Peace...Buddhasmiletoke

PS. Home Page: http://www.house-garden.us/

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"-Albert Einstein

#6 Panama Red

Panama Red

Stoner

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

As much I believe the price on these additives is robbery, the 1.1ml per gallon dilution has sold me on giving it a try. Wifey's gonna shit when I tell her I spent the better part of a c-note on root stimulator. LoL, she had no problem with the 80 bucks I spent on 1.7oz of eau de toilette.

The directions say use at every watering during the first 2 weeks of the rearing cycle.
Is that the way you're using it?

I believe the AN products are used throughout the life cycle?? If so, making them super expensive all the way round.

#7 Buddha

Buddha

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationIf "Harper" has his way...JAIL

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

I use it through out the growth stage and first 3 weeks of flower.

Go to the grow shop where there produces are sold pick up one of there product booklets. In the back on pages 18 & 19, they have a feed chart on the uses of all there products, I just follow that chart. The chart shows a 2 week veg or growth stage, I veg for 6-8 weeks and use it in every feeding, from clone to flower, stopping as the feed chart says before the forth week of flower starts.

I am thinking of trying there "Multi Zyme" instead of using "Grozyme". I will let you all know how it works out. Even if there's no difference between the two products, I would say that's a plus. "Grozyme" is 2-1/2 ml/litre and "Multi Zyme" is 1 ml/litre. I would think less is better.

Only time will tell on this company and it's products, but I think they are worth the shot.

Peace...Buddhasmiletoke

PS. I don't know why, but in the booklet there Zyme is call Multi Zen, but on the bottle it's Multi Zyme...Maybe a typo.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"-Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users