• Photo
      25 Jul
    BongAkaDrew

About to attempt my first 4g run of bho :) wish me luck

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      25 Jul
    the_dank_one

nothing pisses me off more to come by and see all my pics have been removed and the threads look like shit now..pointless

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Photo

YOU WONT BELIVE THIS VIDEO!!!!! WATCH IT !!!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ashlandco-op

Ashlandco-op

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

I SAW THIS GUY ON THE TUBE AND SOME OTHER FORUMS SAID ITS FAKE YOU CANT GET ROOTS THAT BIG?

I CALLED THE TECH SUPPORT WITH ADVANCED AND THEY DIDNT SEE IT YET.......

Man I hope my next round looks like that!
ciao

#2 Independence

Independence

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,750 posts
  • Location29th parallel

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

Pretty awesome rootage, I dunno if it's SCREAMIN' awesome. Lol, your first post was a testimonial for AN.
adios

#3 McLovin'

McLovin'

Pot Head

• Members
  • 3,543 posts
  • Locationdirty south

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Pretty awesome rootage, I dunno if it's SCREAMIN' awesome. Lol, your first post was a testimonial for AN.
adios

what he said pointandlaugh

#4 doctor venkman

doctor venkman

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Locationlost in the woods

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

If you want to see TRULY AWESOME check ani or earl's grows. Ani's head-to-head showed GH performed as well or better than AN in side-by-side grows. He also proved less complicated and less costly GH grows GREAT. I have no experience with either brand so am not a fanboy, just an informed consumer. GO ani, and GO earl you fellows are an inspiration to REAL growers who look for facts not marketing HYPE.

hunting down a class 5 full roaming vapor...a real nasty one

#5 Buddha

Buddha

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  • LocationIf "Harper" has his way...JAIL

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

If we are promoting our favorite root builder, I would like to bring attention to a new product just coming to North America, but well known in Europe. The Dutch have been using this stuff for years.

It's "House & Garden Van De Zwaan Nutrients " brand "Root Excelurator".

I haven't opened up the root ball to see what's going on in there(But I have used a lot of root and soil builders over the years and this stuff beats them all). What I can say is this shit makes the plants the healthiest I have ever seen, leaves that just reach for the light and stock that are strong and thick, growth that can only happen with good roots. The stuffs expensive to buy($80.00 for 250ml), but cheap to use because you use so little(.3ml per litre).

Wish I had a camera to show a few pic's.

Here's a link:

http://www.house-gar...ts-excelurator/

Peace...Buddhasmiletoke

PS. Home Page: http://www.house-garden.us/

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"-Albert Einstein

#6 Panama Red

Panama Red

Stoner

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

As much I believe the price on these additives is robbery, the 1.1ml per gallon dilution has sold me on giving it a try. Wifey's gonna shit when I tell her I spent the better part of a c-note on root stimulator. LoL, she had no problem with the 80 bucks I spent on 1.7oz of eau de toilette.

The directions say use at every watering during the first 2 weeks of the rearing cycle.
Is that the way you're using it?

I believe the AN products are used throughout the life cycle?? If so, making them super expensive all the way round.

#7 Buddha

Buddha

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  • LocationIf "Harper" has his way...JAIL

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

I use it through out the growth stage and first 3 weeks of flower.

Go to the grow shop where there produces are sold pick up one of there product booklets. In the back on pages 18 & 19, they have a feed chart on the uses of all there products, I just follow that chart. The chart shows a 2 week veg or growth stage, I veg for 6-8 weeks and use it in every feeding, from clone to flower, stopping as the feed chart says before the forth week of flower starts.

I am thinking of trying there "Multi Zyme" instead of using "Grozyme". I will let you all know how it works out. Even if there's no difference between the two products, I would say that's a plus. "Grozyme" is 2-1/2 ml/litre and "Multi Zyme" is 1 ml/litre. I would think less is better.

Only time will tell on this company and it's products, but I think they are worth the shot.

Peace...Buddhasmiletoke

PS. I don't know why, but in the booklet there Zyme is call Multi Zen, but on the bottle it's Multi Zyme...Maybe a typo.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"-Albert Einstein