TimJ

Repukes are Ignorantly Rightious and wrong Again

4,266 posts in this topic

The numbers have been crunched this morning..

The Repukes have offered several Plans of their own to try to set our economy on course..

The total cost of theses plans includes both Bush tax cuts... It about tax cuts.... No surprise here.

The numbers are in .. These so Plans by Repukes will add another $3.5trillion to our deficit no matter how they cut it..

Statements made by some of these Pukes say these tax cuts increase the Income for the Government... Now thats a stupid assumption.. Not one Job will be created either.. Not one...

Also this morning, it has come out that the Unemployment pay out does stimulate this economy.. Even better than anything these Pukes have come up with yet...

Oh and Unemployment is Insurance that we who work pay for... Not Welfare... Some of us have worked for most of our lives and never had to use it until recently with the huge job losses..

at least the repukes didnt tripple the national debt every 18 months....

Ya know, Tim, for someone who doesn't PAY alot of taxes, you are ALL about raisin' 'em on the fukin rest of us.

Those Repukes put you and all of us into this huge Dept....

Think simply... Clinton takes on 6.5trillion from Republican rule. This deficit started back in LBJs time and grow ever since under every President until Clinton.. In 2 terms the United States has its very first surplus under Cinton..

Big advantage here is money flows like water.. loans are easy to get and jobs are plenty.. Wages rise and so does our way of life..

Even Government money was still flowing from the Reagan years for R&D although Military Budgets were slashed and Bases Closed. I know this for a fact because it kept me working for over 10years as a Engineer. This did help get some of the Government spending under control and get things on track.. All during Clintons Presidency..

Now today with the facts and Bush's tax breaks during his 2 terms.. We are over $12trillion in dept...

As for you Larry.... That remark just shows your prejudices loud and clear... You personal remark towards me is uncalled for..

You don't know me from Squat... And yet you post this kind off attack..... Show some class and intelligence... Not this Shit..

I believe that you and I might even like each other if we met..

I know this because raceNeked420 and I don't always see things politically the same but yet he has visited me at my home a couple of times and we are dear friends... Its whats in your heart that counts...

I don't trust either party, for the simple reason, that when they work together, they sell out the American Citizens, and their families to multinational corporate interests. If we worked to get every incumbent out of office in the USA< and kept on track, starting this election year, within 6 years, or 3 national elections, we would have an entirely new group of Senators and Representatives, and then, we just kick all of those out of office when their TERM is up.

Ad infinitum. Only way to teach those bastards who owns the gold, is to send them packing to the unemployment line.

You want help with your life Tim? Then make sure those who represent you, live the same kind of life as do you and your peers. One fraught with peril, and fear of the unknown job situation.

Those Repukes put you and all of us into this huge Dept....

As for you Larry.... That remark just shows your prejudices loud and clear... You personal remark towards me is uncalled for..

You don't know me from Squat... And yet you post this kind off attack..... Show some class and intelligence... Not this Shit..

I believe that you and I might even like each other if we met..

I know this because raceNeked420 and I don't always see things politically the same but yet he has visited me at my home a couple of times and we are dear friends... Its whats in your heart that counts...

Ya know why i attack you personally? Because that is where ideas are exchanged. When people actually talk to each other.

Many times, there is no actual communication despite a million words.

That, and i feel diametricly opposed to your positions i have seen here.

Mostly just cause you constantly dis' one villian and one villian only. REPUKES I don't see many others here dis'in democrats just because they call theyselves a democrat. Only you, tim, and your rant on and on about repukes. God, you'd think there was NEVER another bad actor in the history of man, fer christ's sake! And believe it or not, I don't like republicans any better than democrats. I just try and listen to what a person says (not that that means anything-read: politicians.) The practical problem, for me, comes when people begin to believe that we should all be protected. From "Bad Stuff" ie: bad health, unemployment, disasters, Life happenings. IMO it stifles human development. That is where we as humans excel. Overcoming adversity. To guarantee an existance free of adversity is to hinder human development. So that's one reason i call you out.

That's quite a clear speech Larry it is one that could make anyone understand where you stand and why. While I don't agree with all of it I can sure understand where you're coming from.

I call BUllshit what it is...

I am one of few Disabled People who do have taxes withdrawn from my S.S. Check every Pay period...

I also am one of the very few Disabled who received any of that Money Bush gave out as a stimulus... Hay Larry, did you send your Bush tax break Check Back?????

From Federal Taxes to local... I pay them All.....

As I said.. You don't know squat and then you come out with a false conclusion again....

As for entitlements...

Unemployment insurance, S.S. Disability are in place to keep the real shit from hitting the fan and keeping these people from total being poor homeless and living in the street.. Recent truth about Unemployment is that it does add to stimulating this economy... The return is higher per Dollar than most anything else the Government does...

Funny how when things get tough.. The repukes cut the Budget at the Bottom first 100% of the time... Blame all the Country's financial Wows on the Poor and Disable who are dependent. They always get the cuts first. Its been this way my entire life...

I believe in real truth, Justice equally for all, and a Righteous Government that truly represents the People and does not discriminate for any reason... It also respects the Bill of rights and will stand solid to make sure my individual rights are not violated either.......

Bush tax cuts should have been conditional. We should come up with a requirement of an acceptable number of new jobs, as a condition of these tax cuts for the uber-wealthy

Just throwing a number out there, say like 50,000 new jobs a year to qualify for a tax-cut.

Would this be acceptable?

Quote:

You are right Tim, that is what it boils down to. You have a good heart.

Did any one watch John Stewart last night? The Republicans turned down a tax increase bill that would help those hurt helping during 9-11. The reason given it might give money to some illegal person who got hurt helping during 9-11. What was the tax increase on? COMPANIES that make money here but don't pay any taxes on that money.

Some issues I have with the Repukes are outlined in the link I have provided... This will explain some of the dirty Politics over getting this country on track.. both Parties have their heads up their Butts, one is evil and self serving.. The Other is Wimpy and Kiss ass to the Evil Ones instead of the American People.. We the People... America loses...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#38601949

100% agreement. Neither party has anyone's better interest at heart, but their financial backers, cronies, friends, and family.

If you don't go to the 5000, or 50,000 a plate dinners, you aren't on that list, except as a group to be exploited for sympathy, or oppression. +

That is Fact.. It does hurt too...

All Americans who were taught that their vote was important lose.. We are not paying constituents... Special interests are...

I did not even realize this thread would be endless but the facts are out their if people did some homework online... Funny how when confronted with the truth... Some are left with nothing to say to refute.. Here is a chart of facts:

Study: Bush Tax Cuts Cost More Than Twice As Much As Dems' Health-Care Bill

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/study-bush-tax-cuts-cost-more-twice-m

The name fits... This thread is not about me....

The late President Reagan started the name calling in his term.. Not me...

The term Democrat was coined by him because it sounds like DemoRats.... They are the Democratic Party.. Not the Democrats..

The Repuke earned their name too.... They make me sick and scared.. Their Politics revolve around control and empowering the Large Corporate America over all the Citizens of this Country...

Slice ,Dice, Separate, and prosecute.. The Ends justify the means.. No coming together as Americans ever... the Repukes have done a nice job too of this.. Just look at the post here and the Bullshit some people believe is truth...

Like I have stated.. The Repukes have earned that name..

The Party of NO... The Party of Lies, and spin... The Party of Fear......

The Party with no plan to get this Country on track except to turn America into a 3rd World Country and control us the People.....

Just when it seems that you are waking up to the FACT that both parties are the same, even in what you described as "r", you pop you're head right back up your tookus.

You are totally lost in partisan hackery. Either unwilling, or just plain unable to move beyond the msnbc/fox/msm mind-fuck programming.

All hail the status quo. Why move beyond that which is holding you back when it's so much easier to simply fall on your ass and complain that your butt hurts?

Guh.

Tim, your propensity for calling anyone who may have a different, more conservative view, names, is why you are marginalized/compromised/discredited. It shades every post you make. I know many people who don't believe that what the democratic rhetoric professes is the correct way to approach govt or living is the best. In your book , it seems, this would make them something less than human beings deserving of the name. No, to you, Tim, they are some disgusting creature, known only as Repukes. What a dim view you have. And you are quite mistaken about the term Democrat. I can remember hearing the term LONG before RR was ever president. To me "Democrat" is not derogatory.

I also remember people being Democrats when I was A KID AND THAT WAS LONG LONG BEFORE Reagan.

Did any one watch John Stewart last night? The Republicans turned down a tax increase bill that would help those hurt helping during 9-11. The reason given it might give money to some illegal person who got hurt helping during 9-11. What was the tax increase on? COMPANIES that make money here but don't pay any taxes on that money.

I really do not know your source for such misinformation, but companies headquartered in the USA pay taxes on profits earned both domestically and abroad which is something almost every other country does not do; profits made abroad in other countries being tax exempt in most nations besides the USA.

I think you`ve swallowed the big lie which never ceases to be repeated to the effect that the wealthy never pay any taxes; actually, they pay 95% of all federal taxes collected. The reason Liebama is beating up on the wealthy is because he really does not want anyone questioning why the middle class is vanishing; it`s far better for a liberal left wing Democratic president to instigate class warfare than it is to admit that his ideals create more poverty and fewer opportunities.

exxonprofitsandtaxes.jpg

Guess%20Who%20Really%20Pays%20the%20Taxe