Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greenwater

Issue #71 - My Tour Of a Huge 130-Light Grow

Hello, I was curious if there was a way to obtain issue #71 and/or the article My Tour Of a Huge 130-Light Grow?

I previously bought the issue but lost it. And it's sold out everywhere online.

Thanks!

This grow op (if you scale it down) would be great for medical marijuana users. It's totally not energy efficient but it's much more legal.

According to the article, the op is producing 100 pounds per month (for 2 or 3 patients, edibles!) from 240 total plants.

Here are the details I remember-

- veg plants for 8-weeks, bud each plant under its own 1000W light

- plants grow 10-12' in a space about 6' x 6'

- yielding 1.75-2 lbs per plant, so >.8 g/watt

Anyone have any more details? Strain, actual time vegging & budding, surface space, side lighting? If so, please share -- thanks.

This op was also featured in this National Geographic episode - Marijuana Nation (torrent)

Sadly, this is not available anywhere that we know of. It sold out faster than any other issue of Cannabis Culture Magazine.

This grow op (if you scale it down) would be great for medical marijuana users. It's totally not energy efficient but it's much more legal.

According to the article, the op is producing 100 pounds per month (for 2 or 3 patients, edibles!) from 240 total plants.

Here are the details I remember-

- veg plants for 8-weeks, bud each plant under its own 1000W light

- plants grow 10-12' in a space about 6' x 6'

- yielding 1.75-2 lbs per plant, so >.8 g/watt

Anyone have any more details? Strain, actual time vegging & budding, surface space, side lighting? If so, please share -- thanks.

This op was also featured in this National Geographic episode - Marijuana Nation (torrent)

cheers greenwater, i just downloaded it and it was a pretty awesome video to watch, got any more torrent links of video's like this?

Cheers ganga guru, i read the other day you work this 130light grow, that must be awesome. i had a few questions but i got baked and forgot, ill watch the movie again and will get back to you smile