Curtman

Mail for Marc!

117 posts in this topic

I have indeed mailed Marc and I'm ashamed at what my country has done with this case. Needless to say, Mr. Emery, you've changed the world as we know it and I'm sure will continue to do so when you're free. You're in our prayers.

WOW....i didnt know he is in solitary confinement....that is crazy.

Marc should run for political office when he is back in Vancouver!

can someone update me one the most current means to write to Marc...........been hidin out n way out of touch but my bro has been on my mind n in my prayers a lot lately so I figured i need to say hi........rasta

i will learn from you ,so pls help me if possable ...

this is frank from China ,i nearest to Shanghai city and Hanghzhou city-the most beautyful city in China -,so no hesitate and contact me if can be making friends,thanks .

Be strong Jodie and Marc! Homecoming soon! Just sent you 3 books off your Amazon wish list a few minutes ago Marc. Hope everyone enjoys them. Anyone else who wants to send a book or two to Marc can do a search of the wish lists at Amazon.com for Marc Emery and the list of desired books pops right up.

Now get on that Boston tune for me while you're slappin da bass man mmmkay?

Peace and Pot

Sammy

What a Cheery Surprise!

today's mail contained a reply from Marc written on the back of a splendid portrait, he kneeling and Jodie perched upon his knee, both just beaming!

i mentioned in my last letter to Marc that when Jodie shows photos of them together from IN THERE i just cry.

not today, though. i'm looking at that portrait and grinning right back.

I also got a picture from Jail and also a letter just before new years! Let him know what you're doing to continue his work, he has sacrificed A LOT for us.

I have joined the NDP, sent off information about cancer fighting ability of cannabis to my sister who may not choose to use it and to Jody in celebration that today Tommy Chong reported he is cured of cancer via pot and vitamins. I also am helping Sensible B.C. I have donated a little to the cause and just watched SuperHigh Me, 2009, movie which Marc was in along with Doug Benson, a good movie. I have worked to sign and write petitions for care2 site and bless you and the brave in this fight daily. Thank you, Marc. Stay you because we are ready for you to return to us soon.

Just wanted to pass my well wishes to Marc and his family. Here's hoping the US law enforcement gives him a break! Fight the fight.

It's been awhile since anybody's posted....

So Marc should be getting released this summer, but are you still writing to him?

And does anyone ever use cool paper (whether from the store or homemade) or send photos or photocopies of articles?

post-85339-0-88057800-1393788578_thumb.j

Been a long time since I've stopped by these CC forums, just wanted to post that I'm very happy Marc is done with his sentence in the U.S.

Cheers.

-Catharine from RI, USA.

Hi, friends! I have some doubts...  :( clear.png

I'm gonna get my first weed card. I live in LA, California.
So, I'm afraid to visit a clinic (I'm so shy :blush:  ) and I'd like to buy a weed card online. 

What is more legal? 

I don't wanna be arrested...