Curtman

Mail for Marc!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been writing to Marc! It really lifts his spirits and he writes back to everyone who writes to him... so please send a message full of hope and all about what you're doing to help him and the movement!

www.CannabisCulture.com/SendMarcMail

Many thanks! smile

Jodie, there're thousands of people in the rest of the world who really empathize with Mark and you, and wish and try to do their best for good luck and good things to happen... Feel their hands as well!

This is my first post on here, although I've long followed the case of Marc. I just want to say I'm thinking of him; the people who have jailed him are evil fascists, I cannot think of any other word to describe him.

I was suprised Canada handed him over. I'm in the UK, where we have a kind of romantic image of Canada being very different to the USA, and not doing whatever America asks. Sadly in the case of Emery this is not true.

We have similar troubles over here, with our Government doing whatever America asks, the Iraq War being another obvious example, but I wonder if any of you are aware of the case of Gary McKinnon, a computer nerd who hacked into the Pentagon's computers looking for evidence of UFOs and leaving messages like your security sucks. Gary suffers from Asperger's Syndrome and is absolutely no threat to US security, but they want to lock him up for 30 years. There is more info here http://www.freegary.org.uk/

The last UK Labour Government was definitely going to hand him over, but it's the new Coalition govt. are at least reviewing the case. The last government signed a one way extradition treaty with the USA that made it easy for them to request the extradition of any British citizen, without presenting any evidence in a UK court (it doesn't work the other way round, we can't do that to US citizens).

Anyway, thank you for letting me join your forums, will have a nose around and finally FREE MARC EMERY!

Well finally got my letter off to my old bud Marc.

Had to get address and info from Goodwin. But know I am back in civilization and have the net can get much better informed.

What we have done on our forum. We had a seed contest where folks were encouraged to mail Marc. Their username was put into a hat and the one that was pulled won the contest

new snail mail address for Marc

will be temporary until he is moved on to a more permenant abode

apparently only softcover books from barnes and noble in the USA are acceptable for the library agogo

* edit*

this address is no longer usable Marc has been moved to Oklahoma I will post his new address here when its available to us.

Please keep the letters going just leave the envelopes blank until we have the new address.

DO NOT USE THIS OLD ADDRESS

Marc Scott Emery #40252-086

CI Taft Correctional Institution

P.O. Box 7001

Taft, CA

USA

SENDING MARC MAIL

ALL MAIL IS READ BY PRISON OFFICIALS.

Do not write about illegal activities or anything that you feel might jeopardize your safety.

The formal guidelines are listed below.

Photos are permitted (up to 25 per envelope), but don't send pictures of bongs, marijuana use or plants, nudity, or anything illegal because it will be refused.

You must include a return address, or the mail will be thrown out. You can use an address different from your home if you want to keep that information private.

November 19th, 2010 Update:

Marc is in his new designated prison,

"D. Ray James Correctional Facility" in South Georgia

Please send a letter, news stories, and/or photos

Give him a glimpse into what's going on in your life and the world.

Getting mail in prison means so much to him.

MARC SCOTT EMERY #40252-086 - UNIT Q POD 2

CI D. RAY JAMES

CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION

P.O. BOX 2000

FOLKSTON, GA

USA

I pose a question which is a huge concern to me on writing a letter to Marc:

What counts as illegal activity? I am trying to talk about my life and how it lead me down the activism path but it's tough to do without mentioning inhaling marijuana... could someone delve a little deeper on what we can talk about?

Perhaps an american that knows american laws could answer this?

I pose a question which is a huge concern to me on writing a letter to Marc:

What counts as illegal activity? I am trying to talk about my life and how it lead me down the activism path but it's tough to do without mentioning inhaling marijuana... could someone delve a little deeper on what we can talk about?

I would not write anything about cannabis use unless you are a medical card holder here in the states. Or you can say Spark for Marc! which could mean anything like sparking a candle for Marc, or Sparking your car for Marc. Maybe you are a twilight fan and you think you are a vampire that SPARKles for Marc during the day light. you know, i don't know.

Maybe you are a twilight fan and you think you are a vampire that SPARKles for Marc during the day light. you know, i don't know.

You crack me up Husband. you know I sparkle for marc...

pointandlaugh

Originally Posted By: six
Maybe you are a twilight fan and you think you are a vampire that SPARKles for Marc during the day light. you know, i don't know.

You crack me up Husband. you know I sparkle for marc...

pointandlaugh

would that be a Marckle? pointandlaugh

I would not write anything about cannabis use unless you are a medical card holder here in the states. Or you can say Spark for Marc! which could mean anything like sparking a candle for Marc, or Sparking your car for Marc. Maybe you are a twilight fan and you think you are a vampire that SPARKles for Marc during the day light. you know, i don't know.

I'm not worried about my own well being about mentioning cannabis use considering I do not live in the States. I'm more so worried about my mail getting rejected. Has anyone here written anything that has been rejected?

ahh sorry! seems that all letters have been getTing to Marc. In Sea-tac Facebook print outs and such were not allowed.

LOL Marckle for marc! Now I gotta apply green glitter to free marc shirt so it looks like marc is MARCKLING.

Can someone tell me why and how did he get moved from Washington state to Georgia ... that's some serious alienation...

what a disgrace this whole episode is

It sure is

he was moved by the system for the system because of the system the states has for foreign prisoners.