Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      14 Aug
    Organic Gardener

Well Marc is back home, good stuff. Glad I'm not paying to keep someone in jail that shouldn't be there.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Photo

Return of the Buzzbee

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Disciple

Disciple

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

Well, ever since I found out about the Buzzbee(a frisbee with a sealable pipe in the center) I've been looking for one. I've only turned up dankdiscs.com with their "Herbee" which makes the pipe removable.

Just wondering if anyone has had any successes with Dank Discs or any alternatives, since the only facebook post on their wall in the last year is about how long its taking.

I'll never forget the Terror

And on the seventh day, God stepped back and said "There is my creation, perfect in every way... oh, dammit I left pot all over the place. Now they'll think I want them to smoke it... Now I have to create republicans."

#2 cannabookah

cannabookah

Stranger

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

I'm not familiar with the original buzzbee... is it the same thing? Either way, it looks good to me. They're selling it on their website ... why not buy one?

#3 Disciple

Disciple

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

Yeah the original Buzzbee was around in the 70s. Looks like the only difference is that this bowl is removable.

Anyway, I called them and it sounds like its still up and running.

EDIT: I'll volunteer for the role of guinea pig on this one.

And on the seventh day, God stepped back and said "There is my creation, perfect in every way... oh, dammit I left pot all over the place. Now they'll think I want them to smoke it... Now I have to create republicans."

#4 Disciple

Disciple

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

Okay got it and tested it today. The pipe is rubber and metal, so it is not breakable. It is removable, so sometimes when the frisbee lands roughly the bowl falls out. Its an easy fix, but you still might only want to keep the bowl on the 'bee when you are trying to pass it.

The smoke was pretty good for a metal bowl. Once it got started it was burning efficiently.

It is definitely worth $30 I'd say, but it depends how broke you are and how often you toss the frisbee.