Grow_Wizzard

Grow wizzard's 2010 outdoor

Ok here is the start of this post, I hope to be able to document my grow from a basic start to finish. I have several strains already started and moved outdoors.

Problem #1

Moved outside the third week of March, just past the spring equanox just at 12 / 12 of light, Plants were on 18 / 6 light cycle.

Problem #2

my HPS / MH bulb fried two days before they went outside. the only light they got was a window and filtered sunlight, a 4 foot T8 floro with 2 bulbs one bright white one cool white, 1 T5 HO with a blue light scheduled to go on and off with the fan roughly 18 / 6

Some circumstansual information. I think loosing the big light helped with the outdoor transition, Cloudy days and cooler temps have slowed the growth and confused the plants, while they aren't flowering yet, they appear to be in the very initial flower stage as the branches are starting to stager and are closer together. With any luck some good weather and sunny days going a bit longer will keep them from flowering.

Plan B is I just started a few beans just in case. Still lots of work to do to get everything ready. The pics will tell the story.

10 yards of Mushroom compost

l.jpg

How the holes were dug. Not finished yet!

l.jpg

The first half of the holes.

l.jpg

As I continue to work the dirt I will provide updates.

Stay tuned.....hehehehehe

looks good GW can't wait to see what comes out of this tuned in for sure!

problem one not to big of problem youll find the males a lot quicker wink

how many you planning on putting out

Stealth, thanks again for the kind words much appreciated.

Well we've been having rain and cloudy for the last week, some showers expected next week. Not really worried except for freeze, wouldn't want to loose those girls cause they are 24 to 36 inches tall now and with 2 plus months of veg before they start to flower, well you can guess how big they can get..HEHEHE

McDank

well all the ones put out are already sexed. shooting for between 18 to 24 should be plenty. I might throw a few other strains out there depending on how things go. so stay tuned

HAHAHAHAHA

Hell ya man three footers in begining of april! Jack Frost better stay away from them ladies. I have a feeling its gonna be a hot summer here in the North East..

Hey GW. I get jealous this time of year. Watchin yawll goin out and growin cannabis trees. But then again it looks like lotsa work. laugh I'd wish ya luck but I have seen enough to know you don't need it.... wink

Nutogrow, Yea but you get to harvest all year inside...hehehe

thanks for the kind words, I think you will enjoy what I have planned for this years outdoor... Trees doesn't even start to describe it..HAHAHAHA

Ya September your gonna be able to build a tree fort in one..hahaha. Birds are gonna be putting nest in them..hahaha. Just kidding, but ya they should be huge by Sept.

Stealth & Bandit, Thanks for the kind words.. have an update with some pics for those interested.

Had to add a couple more holes.

l.jpg

from a different angle

l.jpg

some chicken wire and peralite

l.jpg

Juans

l.jpg

All the girls lovin the sunshine

l.jpg

Afgoo X PBD

l.jpg

Amazons,ISMO, and purple burmease

l.jpg

Amazon

l.jpg

ISMO

l.jpg

two juans full o beans

l.jpg

That's all for now!!! hehehe

man, i wish i had some juans for that early summer bounty.

i just started my first few 21 plantings of my 2010 lineup. ran out of styrofoam cups to start any more yet.

will be taking some pictures soon after they break surface.

looking great bro..looks like a nice summer under way for you already ..must be nice ..we had snow yesterday here in ny ..wont be long now tho ..

Hey all, thanks for the kind words, still a lot of work to do to get my holes ready.

Resin, Holy Shi&&& is right, wait till they all go in the ground..

McDank, you mean you don't trust your neighbors??? The fence will go up soon, also planted some sunflowers, Hollyhocks, and canna lillies. soon to plant some corn to camoflage what will be growing behind all of those..

Bandit, I figure I will do 24 this year, just found a couple of male Amazon's gonna collect some pollen. just popped 4 PBD and 4 Afgoo X PBD 2 of the PBD popped two sides of the same seeds..

Weedmen, snow won't stay long and you will be enjoying some outdoor yourself. Suppose to rain tomorrow here, I still need to do some more rototilling and hole digging..

ISM, glad to see ya back, hope ya limited out... HEHEHEHEHE

I can't wait to get some of these ladies laying in the ground.. HAHAHA More to come soon I hope..

Again thanks all for the kind words..

Stealthbush, and ShaggnCali, thanks for the kind words, I would have some update photo's but it's been raining for the last week and I can't work the ground until it dries out. The ladies are lovin the rain tho... hehehe.

Stick around and see what matures in the fall