jjp009

Best movies to watch stoned!

I had seen "A Scanner Darkly" (2006) once before straight and didn't really pay attention to it or like it very much...I guess I didn't really "get it". I watched it super stoned the other night again and it was like a different film. I loved it! That's a trippy one that you can really get into high. Any others?

Any movie adapted from a Phillip K Dick novel, novella or short story. Like your example, Minority Report, Blade Runner, etc etc...

I'm new here and haven't been smoking regularly for very long, but I have been making notes on what I've enjoyed watching while using cannabis. Here are my favorites so far: (WARNING: MINOR SPOILERS)

Point Break: Totally over the top in the best possible way

Step Brothers: I thought I'd break a rib from laughing

National Lampoon's Dorm Daze 2

Bong Water -- funny as hell with very cool cameos from Jack Black and Brittany Murphy (RIP) -- SPOILER/warning: there's a random unexpected rape scene in the middle that was a major buzz kill

Bad Lieutenant - Port of Call: New Orleans - I don't know how I'd feel about seeing this movie sober, but I found it to be the perfect while under the influence

Somebody to Love (1994) - great cast, very indie, very trippy (SPOILER: the bummer ending is kind of a buzz kill)

I am assuming that the new Alice in Wonderland is gonna be a favorite to watch.

Has anyone even seen the original?

Hate to admit that i love to sing along to that one.

The new one has a pretty radical mix of music.

I was checking it out at http://bit.ly/AlmAlcOST

SO far so good.

AM i the only one that can't stop singing this song???

http://www.myspace.com/3oh3

Of course, let's not forget the greatest TV show of all time to watch stoned: The Twilight Zone! Rod Serling was a genius! He also co-scripted the teleplay for the original "Planet of the Apes" film (1968).

Hey mom:

Yeah, I don't care for those two, either. But, King of the Hill and Family Guy are pretty funny, especially when you're stoned. I can't get into that English version of "The Office". Can not understand a word they are saying!

Hey Adam420: Thanks for the info on the new movie. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until it comes out on On Demand or DVD, as I don't go to the movies anymore, and I never leave my house stoned anyway.

By the way, congratulations on being a member here for two years as of yesterday!

well maybe not everything on adultswim now that i think of it. Robot chicken, drinky crow, and newer episodes of King of the hill and family guy for sure. as far as movies go: waiting for service, grandma's boy, lil pimp, freaknik: the musical, fanboys or any of the Dawn of the Dead series.

Originally Posted By: sicbudz
Anything on Adultswim.

Ick. I beg to differ. Tim and Eric are horrible.

ALL LIVE ACTION SHOWS ON Cartoon network are just stupid and unnecessary. Its like the people who run the place don't understand the meaning of "cartoon" or something. laugh

ALL LIVE ACTION SHOWS ON Cartoon network are just stupid and unnecessary. Its like the people who run the place don't understand the meaning of "cartoon" or something. laugh

Yep. Kind of like reality shows on 'music' television.

Dogma, A Clockwork orange, Up in Smoke (classic), Reefer madness (also classic), Planet Terror, House of 1000 corpses (if you are looking for a rush), Fight Club, anything directed by John Hughes, anything directed by Kevin Smith, Trainspoting, American History X, I could go on and on man....

I just watched Hot Tub Time Machine a few days ago and I actually think it was real crap 2/5. There was a couple funny moments but other then that it was mostly aimed at junior/high school kids.