Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      19 Apr
    Ohigho

All major media will throw progress under the bus for the sake of momentary ratings. They do not inform, they dangle lures to catch attention and feed you advertising.

View All Updates

Photo

Letter writers on the MedPot.net forums

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FrankDiscussion

FrankDiscussion

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,708 posts
  • LocationOntario, Cannabis

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:04 AM

Letter writing is one of the most important types of activism there is because it helps inform and educate the general public.

If you are already writing LTE's, or have interest in starting, please join the helpful and encouraging letter writers group in the MedPot.net forums:

Canadian Cannabis News
http://www.medpot.ne...php?showforum=4

Members there are willing to proofread and give feedback on your letters, answer questions and help find stats, etc.

I hope to see some of you on the medpot.net forums soon!

http://www.medpot.ne...php?showforum=4

-FrankD

Bill S-10 info resources http://cannabisfacts...ryminimums.html

#2 medpot

medpot

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,761 posts
  • LocationHawkesbury, Ontario

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:26 PM

Thanks Frank D! smile

Indeed, we're VERY proud of our multiple letter writers such as Russell Barth, Bruce Codere, Mike Foster, Travis Erbacher, Carl Anderson and many others getting their anti-prohibitionist letters posted (and printed) in multiple Canadian newspapers from coast to coast - THANK YOU to ALL concerned!

More and more Canadians and medias are changing their views about marijuana prohibition because of people devoting their time in sending letters making allot of sense - way more sense than what's proposed by some stupid ideological politicians always spending OUR precious tax dollars for making (or amending) some STUPID laws enriching organized crime and erode our civil and constitutional rights!

I have seen allot of changes in our country in the last 5-6 years, and we now have more people with us than against us! smile

The more letter writers, the better!

Serious activists are welcome to join us and send their letters as well.

We NEED you to win this war against our rights!

We are so close..closer than you might think! smile

Marc

#3 TravE

TravE

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 02:31 PM

Indeed, I highly recommend serious activists join us at medpot.net. It has been good getting to know everyone and my letter writing skills have certainly improved. As with these forums, there is great variety in political opinions and backgrounds, which in my opinion is a huge asset.

#4 DebSG

DebSG

Journeyman

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

Marc what a great service! I will be sure to pass this info along to MUMM members.
Happy belated birthday my friend
Debbie

#5 medpot

medpot

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,761 posts
  • LocationHawkesbury, Ontario

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:47 PM

Thank you Debbie, and thanks also for your birthday wish dear friend! love

Marc

0 user(s) are reading this topic