OCNORML

Uses for Hemp/Video

Gimme some limestone and ground up hemp so I can build a house.

Have a dude live in the house a summer, and pay him with a house.

Hey, I just saw the this video and have been urged to sign up.

The Hemcore factory is about a 3 minute drive up the road from my house. I did a photography shoot up there for some college work a few years ago.

The hemp explosion has been huge in the "farming scene" in Suffolk, its becoming a very popular plant to grow. I wasn't aware how much my community was actually doing, its amazing. I never even knew this video existed!

Though you guys might also appreciate this video I saw a while back if you haven't already seen it.

every plant has small amounts of thc in them but in todays society we make our food with products that arent real artificial really and they dont have thc in them so when you eat a real plant thc could come up in your system i think but you would have to eat a lot

great vids guys really enlightened me as to what hemp could do to help us put ourselves on a path to a better tomorrow

Hello,

Hemp is really very useful. Hemp can be used to produce a very large variety of products from clothing to paper to building supplies to cars to fuels to food products to much.

thanks!!

sex for frogs

I believe very strongly that the only way for us to get hemp back into the system is to pretend it was never not a part of it. Just put it back in the ground and start growing it. Grow it everywhere and grow it for every use imaginable so that everyone can see how deaf, dumb, and blind we've been to this very serious issue. HEMP4VICTORY COMRADES!

Guest CannaButterCH

awesome video, thanks for sharing.

I wasn't able to view them because they have been removed...... How did you manage to see it Canna