Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Doobie Brother

You ever notice how most Ford vehicle names are more fun when you put "anal" in front of them? Probe, Explorer, Excursion, Endeavor, Ranger, Focus...

• Photo
      21 Oct
    Dove

just had a bowl of black tuna. After a long strech of using a vape, the feeling of resiny lips is a deja vu.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Photo

Help! too much organicide

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sagey

sagey

Stranger

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Locationclay hell

Posted 06 August 2009 - 08:24 AM

Does anyone know what to do once too much organicide has been applied on plants? Just made the strength too much and now plants tips have blacken, and curled. New growth has been affected as well. Any way to reverse damage, or is entire crop screwed? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ;/

Thanks

Peace and Bud <3

#2 blueridge_bandit

blueridge_bandit

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,846 posts
  • Locationum, yeah, about that......

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

flush like hell and rub them leaves with your fingers and water, scrub them clean and hope to hell they survive.

i am not a mod btw.
it just had to be colored blue because of my name that has blue in it.

#3 *ThC*4PØT}{EaÐ

*ThC*4PØT}{EaÐ

Stoner

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

I agree with bandit lots of pure water to flush it out of the soil. Just cross those fingers and hope for the best my friend!!

"All is fair in love and war"

#4 Pseudo Suicide

Pseudo Suicide

Stoner

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

ive had this problem before

theres a really great thread around here on using organicide, but i cant find it right this sec

i ended up using much less than everyone else. in combo with some neem to combat spider mites

the first couple times i got the damage to the leaves. each time i lowered the amount of organicide i used.

then the 3rd time i sprayed and let it sit a few hours and then washed it off, and got no damage at all and it killed the remaining mites. no one had mentioned washing it off after, and after that ive never had damage since