Sign in to follow this  
Synapses

Your Ride

IMGA0021.jpg

yea011.gif

550 Hp Cat, 18 forward gears, and lots of attitude.

that is a nice rig...

Instructions for use...

1. Ride up the mountains.

2. Ride in the mountians.

3. Ride down the mountains.

4. Rest...Repeat.

n682955918_1964417_9417.jpg

I drive a 2004 Jeep Grand cherokee laredo. It looks exactly like this,

2004_laredo_6.jpg

4.0 liter 195hp/235TQ. 5 speed automatic with extra passing gear. Selec-Trac 4x4, two speed transfer case, trail rated, towing package

Was thinking about adding the spare wheel/lights bars for the more off road look. I'm definitely getting metal brush guards for the tail lights. Do you think this looks more off road. I'm worried it will look stupid and create wind drag.

2004_WJ_1.JPG

WJ_with_KOR_Tire_Carrier_and_Light_Bar_3

I drive a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee as well as a sweet 2005 Wide Glide Harley.

28gzeiu.jpg

Love the fishtails! Very classic and very cool indeed! She must sound sweet GreenGorilla.

I hope to get a pic up soon, havn't got a camera at the moment.

But i'm currently rolling an original mini cooper with a modified 1.4 litre engine, along with other performance mods, and basically decking out the interior at the moment, i spent 4 years of my teenagehood putting it together, so proud of my work.

Morbs, I was drooling when you described the Beemer, even before you bought it! Now, another problem has....uh.....'developed' wink

I love the fairing on those, but prefer the white as it has a larger windshield. Both my Yamy's had fairings; would never drive without one.

Ya , its the 1st bike ive owned with a glovebox ,a boot ,ABS , fuel injection , heated hand grips , power windshield , a BMW badge ,2 12v power outlets ,the list goes on

It even has a center stand and a fuel guage.

The little trx has none of the above,Still love it . but the beemer is a real upgrade

updated ride

newcam018.jpg

laugh the beemer and the trixxer in the background

woooooooo i seen both these bikes, lets say the bigger one (bmw) is much bigger than it looks in real life..

Yah sweet , The Simo man actually dragged it through Sydney behind his van for me. That place discombobulates and confuses poor country folk like me.

Pic from todays mentor run.

20120721122748.jpg

my learner on his 2010 ninja was excellent. I hardly remember being that rigid on a bike,but we all were.I think he was abit looser after some fun on a big empty road

2q099v6.jpg

Anyone who laughs better be prepaired to put up a vid of their car airborn.Under the hood is now a 1.6 the g16a carb driven maddness. original gearbox with the conversion for the bigger motor ,it can climb anything. next airlocker front diff or the rally sports top and some paint

35bfnrl.jpg

when i 1st got it,long before i backed it into a tree then strapped to a fence post to fix it

just got this ..its a 2013 ford escape ..its pretty nice ride ..it has ecoboost and climbs hills real well for such a small engine ..the real cool part is inside this car ..it has all this sync stuff and a voice that talks to ya .

muh3.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us