Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marc Scott Emery

Last Issue of Printed Cannabis Culture Mag is #74

As long as the internet version pushes out the more articles and pictures I'll be happy. There is nothing better than holding a magazine tho.

Many thanks for the years or information and entertainment to everyone at CC magazine. With your help my buds have far outgrown my knowledge of cannabis.

So... Marc's going to prison and CC is now an on-line only thing, Mr. Larson is politically attacked, the newest bullshit study claims pot users are 70% more likely then nonusers to get terminal testicular cancer, on top of all that, my cat died...Is there any GOOD news out there?

I'm saddened to hear this. For years, CC has educated me about Cannabis. Yeah, let's support the new CC online version when it launches! By the way, I found a site the sells good cannabis stuffs. It's called the ShayanaShop.

Guest Gareth Jones

Thank you for this great information...

I appreciate your effort...

Guest Stephen01

Its amazing and great,I have checked the links and it is simply attractive.informative,fantastic and interactive there.I appreciate the effort.

Hey Everyone, I'm trying to get my hands on 1 or 2 copies of Cannabis Culture issue #74.

Anyone got one kickin around you wouldn't mind selling me? It'd mean alot!

Thanks

Hashley