innercityseed

the "old skool" rollcall....

Im here ... havent been for quite some time but all my pics and posts are gone .......and i didnt have to re register ............that could be a good thing ....Lmao

I guess I grew up, now I have a kid bro lolol hyope all is well!!

A couple times a year I come to check out rollcall just to see if old friends stop in. Glad I caught you!!

It's been at least 10 years since I last saw you old friend.  Hey we used to tear it up in here 14 years ago, lol!!

You probably getting close to middle age by now, ha! Time!! Just kidding man!!

Those cuts you gave me were sweet all those years ago...I ran the Bubba Kush cut as a mom for 5 years!!! Finally got sick of it lol.

You in touch with GG, or ganjaguru, or CC or your metro friend can't remember his name?

I'm glad to see that you are doing well man.

Great to hear from you!!

GG and i dated for awhile, that shit got complicated and i had to dip(being older now i see some bad patterns in relationships on my pasrt lol) ganjaguru last time i heard got into alittle bit of trouble i hope he is doing better, cc havent heard from, and opie last time i saw him was in 2005 he gave me a matansuska thunderfuck mother and he seemed to go off grid. been acting as fool all over tx calif ark colorado and oregon, now settled for oregon. i want to move back to tx, im a southerner at heart, but i get busted too much for tx. its really great to hear from you bro, i always wondered how you were doing. hows the wifey and daughter??

I knew about ganjaguru's trouble and I actually wrote to the head of where they had him and also to another head admin in that country about the abuses. It was eventually shut down. I wrote some pretty pissed off letters lol.  I'm sure he's doing better, that was a different time.

Man I always said A town was the place to be!! Now it's getting to be big but it has always been an oasis in a desert of crazy law. But Oregon sounds cool. Good music there!!

I hope you're playing!!  I'm in a band and we just got a new chick singer.....Singer song-writer....eeeesh!!! We'll see how it goes.

Daughter is almost 30, doing well. Wife is doing well...not much changes here.

If you have time when you ever get back to Texas it would be great to visit man!!! Come to jam at the studio!!

We need to jam some day...it's on the bucket list.

yup still playing man. took 3 yrs off when i got masrried bc my wife was s cunt and always bitched when i would pratice.....i was on hard drugs at the time so thats my excuse for marrying such a person lol Oregon doesn't compare to Tx, tx will always be home.im Glad the family is doing well my friend at the end of the day that's what counts.  should be back after harvest time when I can afford to move around, and I would love to come visit bro!! miss Austin alot too, got some class mates who are living there now they love it. I miss my Houston a lot out here. these yabkees are a fuckin trip lol

I'm glad you're still playing man!!  When you marry a woman you can divorce your wife but when you're married to guitar you're married for life!!

Sorry to hear about the hard lessons bro...so it goes.

So you've seen the new vox...she's cute for being 2 years younger than me, haha. I guess I better see what's been posted on my fb, lol.

On 15/04/2014 at 11:33 PM, George_W_Heyduke said:

Hi.

How are you?

I am okay.

Anyone seen NGB lately, doing his Bollywood thing?

What do you want ya old turd???? :grin:

not sure if i am eligible to call myself "old school" 

just wanted to say hello to you all here on the forums.

i'm still around..... life just gets busy. i hope to post more in the near future. 

this was once a busy forum. i hope to see it come back again. 

You're more old skool than me. :)

Long time no see!  How goes the battle?

If more would come back we could get this place hoppin' again.  Drop by the short bus and gab a bit.

:peace:

1 hour ago, LabRat said:

You're more old skool than me. :)

Long time no see!  How goes the battle?

If more would come back we could get this place hoppin' again.  Drop by the short bus and gab a bit.

:peace:

life is good. 

started taking some machine shop classes at the local community college for personal enrichment. working full time, school part time. i'm half way through the first year's course work. (it took me 2 years to get here) :-) man it's been fun. i don't ever remember having this much fun in a class. the shop work is my favorite. the smell of the oil, the powder soap in the huge sink reminds me of grade school shop class.

i'm entertaining the idea of some part time work in a machine shop during the summer. my guidance councilor thinks i will have no trouble getting a spot somewhere. it would be nice to get some real hands on experience. the work would bring the stuff i'm reading about to life. we'll see.

i will have to quit smoking for a while before summer time. some shops still require a pre-employment drug screen. even here in Oregon there are some shops still drug testing. it won't be a big deal, i don't smoke very often anyway. 

i just recently binge watched Rick and Morty. holy cow that show is good. i was looking for a new show to watch since i finished all the futurama episodes on netflix. 

in a nutshell that's what's happening here. 

hope things are well with you labrat. 

take care man.