Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo

How many mix weed/strains before smoking?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 GrowDan

GrowDan

Old hand

• Members
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:16 AM

I often mix strains together before smoking so that I get the taste and/or high of both. It can also give me a feel of what the strains crossed together might be like.

Wondering if any of you do the same?

growDan

I respect anyone who grows their own.

#2 budsbuds

budsbuds

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:11 AM

Yup, I love blending joints. I will offen mix several types of weed, hash and even hash oil into joints. I usualy call these joints "Salad Joints". When I smear hash oil onto papers and roll them into joints I call those "Greasers". LOL

I try not to burst out laughing everytime I hear "You know money dose'nt grow on trees"

#3 green girl

green girl

Old hand

• Members
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:20 AM

Its great to mix, for different effects. I've called it a salad too.

Eat your gold.
If prohibition works, we should do it to alcohol.
[oldskoolgrower] The only thing constant in life is change.

#4 Cannadude420

Cannadude420

Super Stoner

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

I do the same. Sometimes when I really want to treat myself lately, I will roll a joint of AK47, Durban Poison, assorted keif and home made iso oil. It will usually take me about an hour to completely smoke this joint. When it is gone, I am too \:D

Hashmaster-Eastern Ont. Division Associate

#5 TATEGOI

TATEGOI

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:18 PM

I have mixed three strains in a joint. I have often mixed two different strains together since most times when I buy buds at least two different kinds are available.

I like to mix them up for fun. It's refreshing when you have two strains to smoke and then you have three. These days, I like to savor the breed individually till I finish them, sometimes when you mix them some of the unique flavor is lost from a overpowering tasting strain.

#6 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:44 PM

any local purple variety for flavor and my head mixed with maui wowie for my body high and i am set to go to work. i love mixing all kinds of others too.

#7 mattmontycohen

mattmontycohen

Stoner

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:04 AM

Yea I love mixes, it gives you a larger spectrum of a high if that makes sense. I once had this mix that someone made which had 25 typpes of weed and 16 types of hash and 2 baby jars of oil, it is probably the best thing I have ever smoked.

#8 Ohigho

Ohigho

Super Stoner

• Members
  • 4,871 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:10 AM

I love the individual taste of bud when I can mix (not often) I do.

Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein 

#9 TokinJ

TokinJ

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

I mix on a daily basis. I find purple kush enhances anythin its mixed with but then there are strains like AK and juicyfruit that dont seem to do much of anything

LEGALIZE - REGULATE

"It's always darkest before the dawn"

#10 Stoney McHaze

Stoney McHaze

Old hand

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 07:15 PM

I like taking one of those commercially made cones and layer different strains on top of each other choosing the order by taste and/or aroma so its noticable when a strain change is reached. A bit of powdered hash and/or kif sprinkled every couple of strains is a nice touch too.

Here's a pic of a large cone of many mixed up bones from a trip to A'dam in 2004 and another pic of a medium sized one, the goodies & where purchased

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

#11 LittleDragon

LittleDragon

Journeyman

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:59 PM

nicely made. looks like the 5 pack of spliffs my friend and i bought in amsterdam. what papes and filter is that?

#12 Stoney McHaze

Stoney McHaze

Old hand

• Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:28 AM

The 1st pic's a Pre rolled Cones brand Super-Sized (180mm I think)packed by hand by me. The one in the lower pic with the nugs is the next size down Pre rolled Cone filled with the leftovers from the big ass one.

Torched between 2 people was a totally awesome canna-experience

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

#13 TATEGOI

TATEGOI

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 07:59 AM

wow, now that's a potent joint!

#14 LittleDragon

LittleDragon

Journeyman

• Members
  • 92 posts