Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo

green dragon tincture with vaped weed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 fighter102185

fighter102185

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:16 PM

I want to make a thc beer and i want to do that by adding the green dragon tincture, but i haven't read anywhere that you can make the tincture with vaporized weed. Does anyone know if it has or can be done successfully? thanks a lot

#2 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:51 PM

since a vaporizer vaporizes most if not all of the THC probably won't work. BTW WTF is Green Dragon? is it another name for tincture? or is it better than using 190 proof alcohol and close trim/little buds in a mason jar?

#3 Ohigho

Ohigho

Super Stoner

• Members
  • 4,871 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:22 AM

Yes it's another name for tincture.

Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein 

#4 Big Lungs

Big Lungs

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:33 PM

i found the link to the recipe and it sounds like to much work and besides fruit extract isn't very strong.

#5 fighter102185

fighter102185

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

i just figured that since you can make potent butter with vaped weed that you could do the same with the tincture. anyone ever make any weed beer?

#6 Ultra_Blue

Ultra_Blue

Stranger

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:16 PM

You might find this usefull

http://en.wikipedia...._Dragon_(drink)

Its a link that explains green dragon and suggests that if you bake the weed first at a temp thats just under the temp that it vaporizes at that you will release a compound called THCA of or tetrahydrocannabinol acids.
So the baking process converts insoluble tetrahydrocannabinol acids into soluble THC, so that when you mix it with the alcohol theres more THC to take thus makin your green dragon that much better.

I had a better link explaining the entire process for green dragon with the oven part to activate the THCA but this link explains much more and in this other link it tells you to microwave it for 2 mins on high apperently so theres a few different ways to do I guess

http://www.greendragonsoda.com/

Either way tell me if you guys get anything out of this please tell me because I wanna try it again and the first time didn't turn out for some reason