Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo

Taking hash oil on planes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 apkuhn

apkuhn

Stranger

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:17 AM

I am going to be traveling to england leaving from san fransisco and i wnat to take a some hash oil with me. i was thinking of air tight sealing it and checking it. any ideas or am i just stupid?

#2 london

london

Old hand

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:42 PM

depends on how much i guess...

hash is the best for those pesky border crossings i find. simply smaller and easier to conceal than a big bag of smelly green.

i used to cross into detriot every week with my 5-day chunk of black hash - simply held it in hand or very accessable pocket - cough cough and it's swallowed if need be - never had to swallow it.

with oil, perhaps you could mix it with something to form a solid ball, then coat it in chocolate etc. - just leave it in your pocket - if you see fido the dog coming your way, time for a candy and a trip!

bush is a retard. vote democrat.

#3 apkuhn

apkuhn

Stranger

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:32 PM

ya i was thinking of vacuum sealing 2 vials of it and putting it in my toiletries under the plane.

#4 TATEGOI

TATEGOI

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

The most I ever traveled with was a gram. In tolietres but not carry on. I had honey oil on a cruise once. It was mixed with kind herb in a small clear jar a little taller than an inch. it lasted about 3-4 days just enough.

#5 Delta 9

Delta 9

Old hand

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:32 PM

If you can vacuum seal vials then I would just carry it on. The vials won't set off a metal detector and if you vacuum seal you have effectively dealt with the smell issue. Put the very small package in your little coin pocket in your jeans. That way if you are asked to empty your pockets you can pull everthing out without having to think about it but even that is very rare. Putting anything in checked luggage that is not throughly disguised is a gamble at best and rather nerve racking. If it's in your pocket, once you are through intial security you are good to go. If you put it in your checked luggage you have to sweat it out until you pick up your bags and leave the doors of the airport before you can relax.

#6 Halusinati

Halusinati

Old hand

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:17 PM

Awesome point with the sweat(t?)ing it out, delta..

#7 LittleDragon

LittleDragon

Journeyman

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: apkuhn
ya i was thinking of vacuum sealing 2 vials of it and putting it in my toiletries under the plane.

+1 on that. that's what i did when i brought a blunt tube packed of hash back from india. sealed it up, sprayed it with cologne, tossed it in toiletries, tossed toiletries in clothes (which have your own natural scent). done.

#8 morbo3

morbo3

Old hand

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 04:04 PM

can you post ahead too your self?? or a trusted friend
make the govt do your dirty work!

taking shit on planes
well it`s just not smart

#9 Geekiator

Geekiator

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,432 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:27 PM

You are an idiot for even considering taking anything illegal on a plane. The rest of you are also idiots for encouraging him to do so by posting how to do it. Even if you're a legal medical user, it's still a terrible fucking idea.

There should be a rule in toking travelers tales that you cant ask how to smuggle dope across international borders. I swear, these threads about flying/traveling across borders with pot are the worst ones in this section.

It's the 21st century. You can have bacon of the month mailed to your house, and pot, too! Don't ask these forums how to get mail order pot, I don't think that's allowed in these parts of that there Internets.

#10 apkuhn

apkuhn

Stranger

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

yeah im not really sure how to do it, i want to score ther. but i dont want to get stuck with some bammer for 25 days. so im not still 100% sure wat im going to do

#11 Cannadude420

Cannadude420

Super Stoner

• Members
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Geekiator
You are an idiot for even considering taking anything illegal on a plane. The rest of you are also idiots for encouraging him to do so by posting how to do it. Even if you're a legal medical user, it's still a terrible fucking idea.

WORD

Especially in the USA.

Hashmaster-Eastern Ont. Division Associate

#12 apkuhn

apkuhn

Stranger

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:47 PM

I dont think i am gogin to take it on the plane. i think i am going to mail it to myself at the hotel im staying at.

Has anyone mailed them self a special package before?