tommyo46

How the hell do you smoke hash?

Get a big safety pin, open it up wide and poke a small pea-size ball of hash onto the end. Flame it for a sec or two, then pull the lighter away and inhale the smoke. Keep an ashtray handy. This only works for soft gummy hashes.

Originally Posted By: tbud

Get a big safety pin, open it up wide and poke a small pea-size ball of hash onto the end. Flame it for a sec or two, then pull the lighter away and inhale the smoke. Keep an ashtray handy. This only works for soft gummy hashes.

Every time I see someone do that, it reminds me of the last scene in "Up in Smoke".

bubble hash:

1. take a small amount of bubble hash.

2. roll it to make it look like a spaghetti noodle

3. prepare some weed and a rolling paper to roll a joint

4. place the weed in the paper

5. now place the bubble hash "noodle" length wise in the joint.

6. roll like normal

7. light the joint

8. inhale deeply.

9. hold for a few seconds

10. exhale

11. repeat

also:

1. unfold a paper clip so on end sticks straight up and the other end is folded. the folded end makes a "stand" for the paper clip.

2. get a clear glass. really any glass will do but it's nice to be able to see the smoke.

3. place a bit of hash on the end of the upward pointing end of the clip. the bit of hash can be as small as a grain of rice to as large as a pea.

4. with a lighter ignite the bit of hash on the end of the paper clip.

5. once it's smoking, cover it with the glass.

6. after about 30seconds slide the cup to the edge of the table.

7. inhale the smoke from the cup by placing your mouth under the cup.

8. repeat if you still have hash on the paper clip.

I think I got a buzz just reading all the known ways.(Have only used 3 of them),with success every time.

Since I have a kief wheel,I generally have a pill bottle filled with hash.I like to dip the end of a joint in that(it makes a serious bouquet on the first hit).

Got to try 3 chickens and a car battery.He never did explain how to set that up!

Here's how I smoke hash:

First you need cigarettes, a lighter, an empty bottle(plastic) and the bottle cap:

1-Place little bits of hash on something stable and straight

2- Remove cap and make a hole in the empty bottle with your lighter then put back the cap on bottle. Hole needs to be close to bottle bottom

3- Light a cigarette

4-When your cigarette got a good cherry, stick a bit of hash on the cigarette

5- Place the hash that is on the cigarette in the hole you made in the bottle then let the hash consume itself, all the hash smoke will go down to where's the bottle cap. The cigarette will stay up in the bottle

6-When the hash is totally consumed, get your mouth close to bottle cap, open it and inhale the hash smoke, then just shake the bottle to let the cigarette smoke left go out. That's how I do it.

You can also smoke it in a pipe, bong or anything else, but I prefer my way.

This way to smoke is called boots of hash and as I live where it comes from(Québec), I tell people this way

Salutations Tommyo46,

Whats the best bowl, freebasing, other rediculous ways?

About « How the hell do you smoke hash? »

You mean you really want to know?  Honestly??  Form the bottom of our hearts!?...

M'well...  :grin:

You DON'T!   :rimshot:  :o

Consider a vape instead!...  :pothead:

Join vaporist realm, might be pleasant.

Good day, have fun!!  :peace:

Edited by Egzoset
  • Downvote 1

For BLACK hash

Roll a piece into a fat spaghetti like noodle 1/2 inch long.

Flatten that out with a knife.

Cut that into thin threads.

Lay those pieces on the rolling paper.

Gently gently roll those interwoven pieces into a joint.

Maybe even add a second paper so it burns evenly.

Enjoy the full taste of great hash. No dirty pipe taste etc.

• Downvote 1

for hash my favorite way is to crush it up and sprinkle it on top of some greens, kief i like to smoke on its own and oil is great when you smear it on the inside of a paper.

<script src=http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/gallery/default/medium/cannabisculture.js></script>

Totally agree Blaze, I do the same.  It's fun taking a hit and feeling that rush when you find a bit of hash :D

You’re all smoking hash the wrong way , there are only three ways I’ll start of from the worst to the best in my preference not including knives , worst would be pipe , then second worse would be in a joint gotta crush it into tiny lil balls or paste it by heating it and putting it on top of tobacco , (tobacco is the only Thing to burn hash smoothly ) the last way is smoking it in a chillum for thisnyoy wilk have to a mix for the charas and tobacco the same way you would do for a joint and no do not make it a snake it’s just eating your hash it won’t burn and yes you can mix it with weed instead of tobacco but then you won’t feel the purity of the hash high ! If you want to make a mix of hash there are two ways 1- crush the hash into tiny balls by breaking it bit by bit the tiny hash balls shouldn’t be bigger than an ant and put it over the tobacco/weed or you can spread the hash on a metallic bowl or spoon and keep the tobacco/weed on a rolling base light the metal under the hash so the hash starts to bubble then you pour a lil tobacco over it and then move the hash to the rest of the tobacco/weed once fully heated , then mix it with your hands as if you were grinding weed with your hands and there you go a mix is ready to be smoked ! Now either roll it up or smoke it in a pipe or chillum , happy toking have fun