tommyo46

How the hell do you smoke hash?

I just got a bunch of hash and everytime somebody sees it they tell me that you have to smoke it some complicated ass way. Whats the best bowl, freebasing, other rediculouse ways?

Personally, i like to stick a chunk on a pin or needle under a glass, get it going, then suck out the smoke w/ a straw. Just my personal favorite way to enjoy hash.

oz

I say lay it on top of some weed or smoke it by it's self on a screen in a pipe or bong. Rolling it in joints is pretty much the same a putting it on top of weed.

Tommy, What are theses complicated ways you speek of? How the hell do you freebase hash? Hotknives get me the highest and are the most economical.

akunuka

depends on the hash. if its solid pressed then I'll break it off in bits and smoke it in a glass pipe or wood pipe. for some reason wood really enhances the flavor of hash.

but thats the way to do it I guess. its hash not rocket fuel.

Hey tommyo46, don't listen to any of these guys.

If you want to know the REAL way to smoke hash, you'll need 3 live chickens, a car battery, some jumper cables, and a banana.

Get back to me when you have them all together.

• Upvote 1

man i still remember afgany with that cool seal on it.

its been like 25 years since i seen that stuff if i had it i would rub it all over my fat naked body.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Akunka, if you want the most bang for you buck, hot knifing is the way to go. If i feel like sitting back and enjoying it for a little while, i throw it in a hookah with the Nargila (wet tobacco with Molasses) with a coal on top. Seems to smoke for a LONG time that way.

Originally Posted By: Heretic
Hey tommyo46, don't listen to any of these guys.

If you want to know the REAL way to smoke hash, you'll need 3 live chickens, a car battery, some jumper cables, and a banana.

Get back to me when you have them all together.

Ok. I got them all first. Yay for me!

Now do I really have to run naked down a winter street, while shouting "Santa loves me!" to find the secret of the how to smoke hash?

or should I take the Geek's advise.. hash + heat = stoned.

bong7bp.gif time stoners

Smoke it in a pipe with or without a screen. Certain hashes work without a screen.

hot knives. Some people use glass knives. WTF?

smouldering piece of hash on a needle jammed through the middle of a business card under a glass sucked up with a bendy straw. you can also judge purity of your hash this way. If it stays in one piece and youre left with a ball of light gray or white ash, then its got few adulterants in it. If it falls apart, the adulterants burned away and couldnt hold the resin together anymore or something. If it breaks up and falls off the needle, dont smoke that shit. This method can only be used to smoke pressed hash.

roll it into a snake, light one end, let it burn for one or two seconds, then put it out. inhale the smoke

light a cigarette and put a little piece of hash on the cherry and inhale. you should capture the smoke into a bottle with a small hole near the bottom. Let the smoke fill the chamber then inhale. it's called bottle tokes and its really fucking ghetto. you can use a beer bottle, water bottle, whatever.

smoke it in a pipe with a magnifying glass.

grind up some pot and hash, and mix it together. I like to use about at least 5 kinds of dope, 2 or 3 kinds of hash, and a bit of budder, all mixed together in a joint or pipe. a little of this, a little of that, etc. You get the full spectrum of dope, from the sativa energy, to the indica stone, and everything in between. You haven't lived till you've smoked a mixer. I got this from reading an interview of rosie rowbotham in skunk magazine.

vaporize it

bong it

smoke it

Burn your fucking dope and inhale the fucking smoke, for fuck's sake!

for hash my favorite way is to crush it up and sprinkle it on top of some greens, kief i like to smoke on its own and oil is great when you smear it on the inside of a paper.

Guest Thomas Scotland

Ever since I got this fly new Dome Vaporizer, I've been vaperizin hash nonstop. Good for the lungs, you know?

We usually roll hash blunts, but any glass pipe/bubbler/bong with a screen it it will work just fine.

I used to smoke all of mine out of a ghetto ass vape I made with a 5ml teardrop shaped glass peice, a pair of pliers and a straw. Theres no wrong way to smoke hash!