Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo

Pure MDMA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cypher

Cypher

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:17 PM

I have looked for this info in a few of the usual places but still haven't found it, so....

Does anyone have photos of pure MDMA either in crystal form or crushed into powder? I want to know what it looks or should look like.

Second can anyone explain from experience the difference in effect, intensity, duration etc, between snorting and ingesting it?

“Good and evil are God’s prejudices” said the serpent. -Nietzsche-

#2 SuperbL

SuperbL

Old hand

• Members
  • 907 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:48 PM

My buddy neil once had powder MDA, or MDMA, cant remeber, but it was a grainy white powder. He took it on a party bus and said the substance was unsuitable for the situation. He said it would have been better to sit around with a couple friends and watch movies or something.

I am the man of the forest, coming to take you back to the begining.

#3 fugginnugs

fugginnugs

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 03:34 PM

Normal good MDMA poweder around here could look like this. http://www.police.pr...ages/mdma_2.jpg

Pure MDMA is clear crystals like ice. It's really rare. I've only seen it once and if you see pure crystal it will be several hundred dollars per gram and it is no joke. To take the raw for you must be a very experienced user and even then it is hard to not over do it. Instant lala land. If you are in the states then what is known as moly is the most common form and that is what is pictured. Good powder will be very light and fluffy and will not want to stick together or clump. As for ingesting, eating will make it take long to stsrt working, maybe 45-90 minutes and last a little longer, maybe 4-6 hours and fade away slower. Sniffing will come on quick like 5-15 minutes and last maybe 2-5 hours. You will get a little more of a rush and peak sniffing it. MDMA is not something you can keep taking all night and maintan the same high. The best most intense part happens about 45-90 minutes after sniffing it and only last like 45-90 minutes. Then the rest of the night you are kind of in a zombie state. So I use to prefer to sniff most of what i planned on doing in the first 2 hours.

Fuggin

#4 Cypher

Cypher

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:39 AM

Hmm, thanks for the photo. I have seen some that is slightly off white. the crystals are just a little yellowish and when crushed to powder they turn almost completely white.

I have seen some info for dosing that lists average dosing at 2mg per Kilo of body wieght, and once a good dose is found you can take 1/2 to 1/3 dose after 90 minutes to maintain the level. haven't experienced it just reading. I have insulfated this very mdma that I referred to and it does give a knock, just wanted a little more info.

“Good and evil are God’s prejudices” said the serpent. -Nietzsche-