Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      06 Sep
    ΘℏΙℊℏο ☞

I made a step, acquired a label, gained knowledge and once again the yawning chasm of another step approaches. I still have far to go. How do you win when you have a fraction of the strength of others?

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Photo

Foliar feeding with epsom salts?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shaughnny

Shaughnny

Organic Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2,600 posts
  • LocationA little place called nunya-fuggin-bizzness

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:23 AM

I just watered my 9 plants two days ago and everything looks great accept I have a slight magnesium deficiency (leaves curling inward) I know that to fix this I could just water again with epsom salts(1 tablespoon per gallon) However they were just watered and they are in 5 gallon pots so I'd much rather do a foliar feed with epsom salts to help correct this problem. Can I foliar spray them with a water/magnesium mixture or would this be a bad idea? If I can do a foliar feed with epsom salts how much epsom salts do I use per gallon? Any idea or advice would be good.
Thank you very much for your time,
Shaughnny

#2 rasta

rasta

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,512 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

Posted 23 September 2007 - 02:38 PM

go right ahead and foliar feed them i had the same problem. and i used the same solution and needlesss to say. it worked great. \:\)

~~~Rasta~~~

#3 Shaughnny

Shaughnny

Organic Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Thanks alot Rasta. I will foliar feed them in the morning. How much epsom salts did you use per gallon? I was thinking of going with 1 tablespoon per gallon but Wasn't sure if maybe 1 tablespoon per gallon would be too strong when used in foliar. Thanks in advance.
Shaughnny

image_zps5b15cad1.png

#4 Shaughnny

Shaughnny

Organic Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:08 PM

After my last post I continued searching the forums here for more info on foliar feeding with epsom salts and I came up with just the advice I was looking for.Thank you Ed.
http://cannabiscultu...icles/3485.html
Shaughnny

#5 down4you420

down4you420

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Thanks posting that link. Hopefully this will solve my problem.