Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

Photo

The New Drug "Lean"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 texas smoker

texas smoker

Stoner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 09:04 AM

I go to a school where whites are outnumbered by the mexicans and blacks, and I keep hearing about this "great" 'new' drug called lean. Now back in the day I used to pop pain killers (Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Norco's, ect.) like they were candy. Mainly because I was going through a rough phase in my life and just wanted to be numb. Anyway, I hear all these people talking about lean, and I was like, "What the hell is that!?"

So, I bought some the following day and it was $10 for the perscription bottle of Codeine. They told me to mix it with Sprite, Vodka, and ice. I did, and I was pretty much totally numb. I probably could have jumped though a fucking window and not felt it.

Anyway, it's basically liquid form of pain killers and if you want to take this, I'd be very careful with mixing it with liqour.

(Oh, yeah, and if you overdose, you can go into a coma, wake up, and be blind...)

Here's the Wikipedia link. (Not much info because it's so new)
Purple Drank!

"Turn on, Tune in, and Drop Out." Who in their right mind elected Geekiator?!

#2 TheDeanofGreen06

TheDeanofGreen06

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 11:49 AM

Narcotic cough syrup is nothing new, its been around a very long time. The most popular being codiene mixed with promethazine (the purple). There are many mixtures on the market, I have come across quite a few over the years. Green syrup and clear syrup which were both Guafenisin(?)/Hydrocodone. And my personal favorite, the thick yellow is hydrocodone, and an antihistimine which is great to block out the annoying itch all opiates cause. Havent come across any syrup in a long time, seems to be dry where i am in Texas.

"Why would anyone do drugs, when they could just mow a lawn" - Hank Hill

#3 texas smoker

texas smoker

Stoner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 01:06 PM

Quote:

Havent come across any syrup in a long time, seems to be dry where i am in Texas.

I live near Houston and we're never in shortage!

#4 p_light420

p_light420

Super Stoner

• Members
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:29 PM

DJ Screw loved the Purple, till it killed him, Paul Wall has Purple stuff all in his cup. Project Pat prefers Yellow. It has kinda become a trademark of the southern hip hop scene and the screwed and chopped style. Sippin on some Sizzzuuuurp! Sip sippin on some sip, Sippin on some Sizzzuuurp!

Overgrow the Cartels!

#5 texas smoker

texas smoker

Stoner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 03:45 PM

I'm not gonna lie, it's great stuff, but not when you want to go partying. It's good for like when you've had a bad day at school or work, and just want to get away...

#6 TheDeanofGreen06

TheDeanofGreen06

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 10:43 PM

"Drinkin on some purple got me feelin mello
some like promethazine some like the yellow"

Me and Project Pat have the same taste in syrup

#7 greenleafy

greenleafy

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 07:25 AM

lol,, cough syrup,,,

seems kinda HARD up if u ask me..

u drink mouthwash aswell??
hahahaa

#8 spectralmagic

spectralmagic

Old hand

• Members
  • 902 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:19 PM

Cough syrup, mouthwash, gasoline, propane, I've swallowed/inhaled almost everything in my attempts at escapism...

Somehow my liver is still OK...

But not anymore, I'm sticking to cannabis and that's it for the foreseeable future... maybe mushrooms sometime down the road... but nothing else... someone I know who abused stuff like I do died recently, was on a bus and heart just stopped beating, kinda scares me, I hope the same doesn't happen to me, so, just cannabis now.

Defending the People's Right to Know since 2000
:smokebowl:

Watching the universe end, one bowl at a time

#9 TheDeanofGreen06

TheDeanofGreen06

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 11:40 AM

There is a big difference between cough syrup you buy anywhere, and cough syrup you buy at the pharmacy. The one we are discussing here is from the pharmacy and contains an opiate, which is far from mouthwash, let me tell you.

#10 texas smoker

texas smoker

Stoner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:36 PM

I really wish that people who don't know what they are talking about... Would shut the hell up... *cough*greanleafy*cough*

It sometimes gets hard not to flame on boards, since internet conflicts don't mean a thing, but please, stop flaming...

#11 greenleafy

greenleafy

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 04:07 PM

shut up and go get a jerry can

gas went down today

nrrrrrrrrrrrr

#12 p_light420

p_light420

Super Stoner

• Members
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 03:04 PM

Hydrocodone is the generic form of Vikodin. The "yellow" sizzurp is basically liquid hydrocodone. It is pretty heavy shit. Not too smart to mix with the liq, I got ten bucks says yer gonna be sick. This ain't no Nyquil.

PS- I know a guy who used to huff gas and paint. He is the dumbest piece of shit I have ever met in my life. He's now 40 and still lives with his grandparents. Lose.

Overgrow the Cartels!

#13 texas smoker

texas smoker

Stoner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:55 PM

Quote:

shut up and go get a jerry can

gas went down today

nrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shut the fuck up... Did I say I huff gas? No you piece of shit. All I was doing is posting stuff about lean, so go get a life...