Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davidmalmolevine

Important activist threads - check here first

46 posts in this topic

This sounds fantastic! Does it mean that if we divided up the list of email addresses and kept each within the limit of a "little league team," we could send any message automatically only targeted to one recipient?

Thanks for the advice. I intuited that bcc mass mailings were defeating the purpose. What I plan next to do is group the media in the largest centers as the main recipients. Since dropping bcc's tactically, I've been published four times in a short period.

peace and pot

Excellent media contact list and thanks for posting them!

Jason Wilcox

I appreciate this thread. Many newspapers in the larger cities welcome for consideration original articles of maybe 700-800 words as opposed to 200-250 word max for LTEs. Of course such long pro-pot articles might not be read by as many and could result in other problems. GWTJ

I am not so knowledgeable about this matter. So i have to learn it. Thanks for the post.

Thanks so much for sharing the post.

These are some good thread worth a read for sure. But its still missing a few very interesting reads that bud and others are responsible for..

MLA & MP Email Addresses Complied 09/30/2009

MLA's

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],

MP's

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], hillj@parl.gc.ca, juliap@parl.gc.ca, kampr@parl.gc.ca, lunng@parl.gc.ca, lunnej@parl.gc.ca, martik@parl.gc.ca, mayesc@parl.gc.ca, mcleod.c@parl.gc.ca, moorej@parl.gc.ca, murraj@parl.gc.ca, savoid@parl.gc.ca, saxton.a@parl.gc.ca, siksab@parl.gc.ca, strahc@parl.gc.ca, warawm7@parl.gc.ca, weston.j@parl.gc.ca, wong.a@parl.gc.ca,

Great info PotTV friends! Thanks so much... Good timing. I am MedMike the host of the "Jack Herer Awards". I'd like to invite everyone to join me in honoring Jack Herer this week. Spread the word as far and wide as you can! We will be doing a special hottalkla.com PotCast on 420 (April 20th at 12:30 pst) I will be joining Adamacadocious and Manny Blunts and we will be talking about Jack and honoring him as well as talking about the events that will be honoring him this week as well. We will be filming and potcasting live from THC Expose as well 4/23-25. You can find more at medmike.org.

Thank you Jack for all you have given us and all you endured to allow us to have it! We love you...

MedMike

HELLO EVERYONE I LIVE IN RED DEER ALBERTA ME AND A LOCAL HEAD SHOP ARE TRYING TO ORGINIZE A SIT IN AT OUR MPS OFFICE. I MYSELF AM NOT A MEDICAL CARD HOLDER AND WE THINK THAT HAVING SOMEONE WHO IS WOULD BE VERY HELPFULL IN MAKEING OUR VOICE HEARD WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK IF WE COULD HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS WELL VERSED IN THE CANNABIS LAWS AND CIVIL RIGHTS IN GENERAL. MOST OF US HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF OUR BASIC RIGHTS BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THERE STUFF INCASE THEY TRY TO PULL SOME SNEAKE TRICKS. THANKS EVERYONE YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF ME ON HERE OR ON CANNABISCHAT.NET IM ON ALMOST EVERYDAY. I REALLY HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMONE WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRY AND MAKE OUR CITY MORE PROGRESSIVE. THANKS

I sent a PM to this kid anyone in the area want to help?

EXECUTE all POLITICAL OPPOSITION

Traveling within enlightenment

Opposition: Along the trip. (Political State Control)

Watching the execution of their useless lives.

Seeing their lives worth nothing.

Slaves to the opposition. Minds that are slaves.

Opposition of your useless minds. Slaves to the execution of your life.

Control of the state of mind will execute your useless lives.

Loss of all state control. Execute.

State of mind Freedom.

Class action state of mind. execution. Political state control

All the freedom of all states of mind. Opposition along the trip. execute.

Here are some lyrics for the revolution:

EXECUTE ALL POLITICAL OPPOSITION

Please help get this Marijuana petition over the threshold so it can be published on the Whitehouse petition site.

We have to keep the pressure on our government to decriminalize marijuana.

Please sign the new whitehouse petition,

http://wh.gov/lOmFK

Decriminalize marijuana, and pardon all marijuana convictions. Over 100,000,000 U.S. Citizens have used marijuana.

With over 500,000 marijuana arrests costing over $13 billion annually, and with more than half of U.S. Citizens favoring legalization the time is here to end marijuana prohibition.

Marijuana prohibition is very costly to society, wasting billions of dollars and billions of hours in law enforcement, justice system and penal system time, it also destroys families and personal lives and futures.

The effects of marijuana both physically and socially are less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, and adults should be entitled to make the decision whether or not to consume marijuana.

It's time to finally put an end to the criminalization of marijuana, This would not only allow our government to save billions of dollars, but could be a source of income and bring in billions of dollars in revenue.

Please help to spread the word on any social media you can, we need this petition to go VIRAL!

Thank you,

RonM