JodieEmery

Welcome to our American friends!

Guest snicklefritz

wuts up hommies, from H-town. i hope to learn much and get along with everybody, keep it real

What up Texas I got a few buddies who are from Texas out here on the Weston coast I live in the bay. California and I also have roots in southern Oregon so very in the mix of the marijuana revolution and flooding the last few years of product

Howdy! Michigan here,and just got my Michigan Medical Marijuana Card yesterday! God I love my state! smiletokeMrsNatural

How is the green out in Michigan here in nor cal its the dankest Chron imaginable

Love cannabis, too. Can't get it anymore hardly at all. What the heck is a guy to do in this country?

I know, huh? I just don't know anyone anymore (all my friends made a mass exodus from this state back to where they came from years ago). I'm the last one left and I don't make friends easily. I don't wanna go on the street to find it either, and I don't wanna grow right now. SCREWED!! LOL!

Well, the doctors will have to come up with something first for me to get one. I'm trying, though.

America is taking a close look at it's recreational drug use. Alcohol, nicotine and marijuana. We now know that marijuana should be completely legal on a federal basis, and alcohol and nicotine should be prohibited. Thank God I am not the president. I would make it mandatory for the USA to run on hemp seed oil instead of fossil fuels and rock drilling and all that crap. Mitt Romney wanted to run a damn pipeline from Alaska down through Canada to US. That's not the answer. Let's look into hemp shall we?

Hello everyone.Eastern NC. Here.Nice to meet everyone.

• Upvote 1

Here the problem with this site, I live with in the area stolen by the u.s. govt. but i, am NOT a ASMERICAN?? how come there is no native site here, your world effects us, more than ours on you?? how about it, in some places we outnumber you?? so how come if no, thanks!! like we always say?;   PEACE AND POT!! TWO BEST THINGS TO START A DAY WITH!!

Here the problem with this site, I live with in the area stolen by the u.s. govt. but i, am NOT a ASMERICAN?? how come there is no native site here, your world effects us, more than ours on you?? how about it, in some places we outnumber you?? so how come if no, thanks!! like we always say?;   PEACE AND POT!! TWO BEST THINGS TO START A DAY WITH!!

try starting a thread in socializing lounge. see how it goes. if the interest is there.... who knows? i'm not a moderator or anything but the idea seems good enough to try. 

welcome to cannabis culture. 

• Like 1

What happened? Weed is legal here in the US in one way or the other. Instead of fighting the fight, everyone is kicking back and getting high. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mr Hand said:

What happened? Weed is legal here in the US in one way or the other. Instead of fighting the fight, everyone is kicking back and getting high. 

Because most cannabis users are just stoner sheeple and don't have a f'n clue.