JodieEmery

Welcome to our American friends!

This forum has been made for US residents to talk about the American cannabis industry, drug war and laws.

There are unique news stories, legal issues and developments in the US that Canadian media and activists aren't aware of. Share important facts and ideas with other Americans who experience life in the US cannabis culture.

This is for USA forum members only.

Wow... I feel very honored & priveledged(sp) LOL to be the first to post on this forum. One small step for me... another smaller more lethargic step for mankind! grin.gif LOL Anyway, I am a U.S resident & I do respect my government, but simply.... Not regarding the indignate persecution of cannabis & it's constant repression unto an isolated prison warfare... smile.gif ...My weed has needs ya undastand... & by growing more weed to feed the needs of so called "weeds" or "mad trees" I might bring those that feel holy beads to caustic deeds & dark seeds... LOL Down to feel there True spendor of the trials that heed... ya undastand... TO... understanding Lights of Life. ...To further try to share truth to those that see I ain't above my name & I ain't below it... I'm one with the green & we all should share it! smile.gif

Oh, wow this is pretty nice of you moderators to make us a cozzy lil spot smile.gif

Long live freedom and our founders. As for our current "rulers," they are dishonorable men who break the "rules" of democracy and are an insult to the cannabis culture.

Grow on Americans! Lets see these posts add up!

Thanks for this new thread, Jodie. Looking forward to some meaningful dialog here..

Dez

Thank you too Jodie! grin.gif

I am still going to bash Bush and the DEA........I just have to, it's in my Irish/Canadian blood.

Mr. President, I know you read this CC forum, I just do! grin.gif

You never responded to ANY of my e-mails that I have written to the White House in reference to the BC3 - how come?

Tisk, tisk and shame on you! shocked.gif

Hope it proves to be a popular forum for everyone in the CC family.

Thank you Jodie!

Prop cool.gif

Thanks for starting this up Jodie. I knew if I heckled you enough about it that you would give in:) j/k I really think this has the potential to be a great area. Thanks again.

Hello Jodi, All from the tip of Americas wang!

I look forward to seeing some good conversation in this forum, & I sure hope you and the other mods can keep this from becoming another anti-US forum.

It will be nice not to hear the zionest /Mason/ Skull & Bone / Cult of the dead cow / 9/11 was caused by Bush conspierecies or whatever the hell they are talking about now a days.

I found my blood pressure stays lower if I just don't look. smile.gif Focus that energy on trying to make changes.

Anyway.. Hello everyone....

DP

Quote:

Tisk, tisk and shame on you!

Excuse me for interrupting... WHERE ARE MY COOKIES? smirk.gif

I take no offense to Bush bashing and DEA Bashing, afterall they are THE number one enemies of the movement.

America is great, but the current situation here is BAD. Bush is like a curious little cat that now has it's paws stuck in the gooey hashish of the middle east!

Everyone make sure to read the home page, any PUBLIC threats toward Bush will be investigated by the FBI. Yeah, they do keep tabs on our forums...

I don't know about the rest of you canadians but I am really chomping at the bit right now, with this!

Nice way to corral our US friends into a safe place where they can do the least harm! grin.gif

I never knew, Saturday Night Live was actually NOT considered to be humour, south of the border! grin.gif

I'll just stop there, while I still can...

well here i am an american new grower i would love to be considerd the jonny apple seed of weed. i have planted over 1000 plants all over my city. what a wonderful city it will be. i will outgrow all the laws i will make mj the normal flora of my state. let the government come and get me

power to the people cool.gif

Thanks Jodie.

Hello Amerijuanians,

As an American, it's been a great pleasure working with the Canabians just across the border.

I feel honored living near Niagara Falls. It gives me the opportunities to meet prominent cannabis activists from Ontario. And I was glad to meet Marc Emery, Jodie, and Renee Boje in Toronto during the Peace Summit II conference last January.

I stress for the U.S./Canada cannabis movement in Niagara Falls. That's why we have the annual Highway 420 Rally to give both Americans and Canadians the opportunity to meet and celebrate the holiday together.

I would like to see more Americans joining the annual Highway 420 Rally at Niagara Falls.

Also, I like to see more Puffaloians to know about the Up in Smoke Cafe. Most Puffaloians are not aware that Up in Smoke Cafe is only 40 minutes to an hour drive from here.

It would be sweet if Chris Goodwin set up a cafe in Niagara Falls. I would be glad to visit more often.

Once I graduate from college, I will think about opening a cafe here in Buffalo.

The American Area will go to my favorite folder.

I will be around.

Peace and Pot.

aw don't stop now with such an interesting welcome...and then i can add all the stupid things canadians do that we find odd!

And sadly the powers that try to rule us all can clap in glee at the stupidity of like minded people being divided and conquered.....hell it's all in fun, right?

The really sad thing is, is though we've never met and may have no other common ground, i bet if we sat down over a doobie for a few minutes we would both come away richer by one friend....if only governments could act so simply and in good faith. People are just people, it's governments that replace the common denominators with their own protocols.....i wish you well my canadian counterpart and i wish you were here to share the fruits of my garden and laugh at each others absurdities, cause thats what i'm gonna do right now to celebrate all my stoner/recreational/creative/tokers and sick people medicating all around the world! grin.gif

Quote:

i wish you were here to share the fruits of my garden and laugh at each others absurdities, cause thats what i'm gonna do right now

cool.gif

Welcome, Mr. GreenGenes. I used to love that show...

You know, you Americans are alright, in small doses smirk.gif

Mr. GreenGenes: Since our friend tbud had neglected to take you up on your offer of 'sharing the fruits of your garden', how about considering a fellow American? smile.gif Just a thought

Nom de domaine GRATUIT!!!

oops...wrong forum. Did you finish the french forum already? Any survivors?

Canada is an American country, so is Venezuela. Does the name USA leave a dirty taste in the mouth when you say it?

Everything you see is part of you and alot you don't see. It's ALL what we made it. We're all accountable. We only inhabit one planet, it's not like you're going to move to a better neighborhood.

In the immortal words of Buckaroo Bonzai, "No matter where you go, there you are".

1213376-htbt.gif

Quote:

Excuse me for interrupting... WHERE ARE MY COOKIES?

Well sorry AsestQ - I was in the middle of making Pot Brownies, and yes I said Pot Brownies, the cookies burned cause the DEA came in and took the cookies and the oven! grin.gif

Now what do you want me to do?

Only in America!

Keep in mind, this is a hoax, but a deadly one at that, so you never really know.

Just be aware and always look at your surroundings.

Flashing Headlights Police Warning Hoax

An email message, posing as a warning from a concerned police officer, notifies users of a gang initiation rite that targets well-meaning night drivers.

It further advises readers that if they are driving after dark and they encounter another vehicle with his headlights turned off, they should forego signaling or "flashing the headlights" as this act poses grave danger. The turned off headlights are supposedly deliberate and is a means for the gang members to choose their victim; that is, the first driver who flashes his headlights (to indicate to the other driver that his headlights are turned off) becomes a target.

The hoax message relates that the other driver is actually a gang aspirant, and is tasked to chase the innocent user and mercilessly shoot at him/her.

While the email message is a plea for users to be careful drivers, it only serves as a "reference" for gang members, who may get ideas from forwarded hoax mails like this one.

There has been no conclusive evidence or official records to prove the allegations. It also urges mail readers to forward this mail to as many people as possible -- a sure sign of hoaxes. Trend Micro suggests that email users not forward this message, which is a hoax.

Original Message:

THE OFFICERS WHO WORKS WITH THE DARE PROGRAM HAS PASSED ALONG THE FOLLOWING WARNING AND ASKED THAT IT BE SHARED WITH ALL DRIVERS. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SERIOUS MATTER. IF YOU ARE DRIVING AFTER DARK AND YOU SEE A CAR WITHOUT ITS HEAD-LIGHTS ON...DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS!! DO NOT BLOW YOUR HORN OR MAKE ANY SIGNALS TO THE DRIVER OF THE OTHER CAR...THERE IS A NEW COMMON GANG INITIATION 'GAME' GOING ON THE STREETS. THE NEW MEMBER BEING INITIATED DRIVES ALONG WITHOUT HIS HEADLIGHTS ON UNTIL SOMEONE NOTICES AND FLASHES THEIR HEADLIGHTS OR MAKES SOME SORT OF OTHER ACTION TO SIGNAL HIM. THE GANG MEMBER IS NOW REQUIRED TO CHASE THE CAR AND SHOOT AT OR INTO THE CAR IN ORDER TO COMPLETE HIS INITIATION REQUIREMENTS. MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN REACH. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. PLESE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON E-MAIL AND IN PERSON. IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE.

Oh god..... it's bad enough this stupid thing still gets passed around, but by "police"..... this is pure FUD

I'm glad people like Lady Jane try and dispell these things rather then spread them.

More info on this myth:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Lots more urban myths here:

http://www.snopes.com

WARNING CLICKING THIS LINK WILL LEAD

TO MANY HOURS OF LOST PRODUCTIVITY!!!

You have been warned smile.gif

DP