Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fred_the_Plumber

Please be careful with pictures

Being a new board and one that will gather a lot of pictures, I strongly request that all those posting pics take the time to study the photos for incriminating or traceable information and remove same. There are too many rabid gov't types around here to put yourselves at risk in this way.

The choice is yours. In Canada we don't have that much to worry about but those in the States really need to be careful.

Thanx..

FRED.

Here's a cool plant pic I found on floridata.com

They call it a cigar plant and it grows natively in mexico like a shrub about 3' tall. I grew a couple last year and they are the nicest looking flowers.

"qoute from floridata.com -

Features

Cigar plant is a fast grower and requires little attention. But it will command your attention as party place for all manner of butterflies and hummingbirds. Plant a mass of cigar plants near a window or the patio where you can enjoy watching hordes of happy hummingbirds come to feast on the beautiful banquet that you have left for them. It is very tolerant of heat and a summer long bloomer. After enjoying just one cigar plant in your garden or patio you'll be hooked.

End quote.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

post-1301-138579575602_thumb.jpg

thanx, bidding on some seeds right now, my mom will love em

It a cigar plant and it grows natively in mexico like a shrub about 3' tall. I grew a couple last year and they are the nicest looking flowers. It is really amazing and outstanding.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.