Shoutbox

Resize Shouts Area

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      19 Apr
    Ohigho

All major media will throw progress under the bus for the sake of momentary ratings. They do not inform, they dangle lures to catch attention and feed you advertising.

View All Updates

Photo

made my own "thc pills" for the first time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 tenotoge

tenotoge

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:36 PM

first time cooking with weed at all. Ended up taking a gram or so of crystally shake and mixing with oil and cooking at 250 for 15. Man oh man......the smell dude..shit. I think someone has said that if you can smell weed than you overcooked it..but it's not brown or anything...it seems just right. But the smell...wheeeewww. Had to break out the fabreeeze. I took 3 of the pills..made 6. I'll see what happens..pretty paranoid right now..swore i heard the doorbell ring. shit.

His semblance at the penance with a fiery spear, the penance of the four 7,200 day cycle holy lord, Magicbird Jaguar (Yaxchilan)

#2 johnny_k

johnny_k

Stoner

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 03:29 AM

how did the pills do ya?

#3 mattmontycohen

mattmontycohen

Stoner

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:03 AM

i've always thought of trying this but never knew if it would be good, let us know how it was

#4 tenotoge

tenotoge

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:15 AM

I'm not sure..I took 3 at @1:30 am. I think I fell asleep at like 2:30. I do remember laughing out loud at Predator 2.....and Danny Glover was covered in ashes and I didn't know what the hell was going on.
I guess it's better to eat your weed well before bed time. I pretty much wasted half the pills i made. Next time I'll eat them during the day.
If you guys get a chance it's really easy to make ytour own...the recipe is in this forum somewhere. You just empty some vitamin capsules and take some weed and mix with cooking oil, and grind it up, cook at 250 for 15, then grind again, let cool, athen put into capsules. Easy. I think you have to grind a lot though..the recipe says "use as much weed as if you were going to smoke it" and i ended up using like a gram of shake with crazy crystals and 3 pills didn't make me melt or anything. Need to take like 5 next time. In the thread with the recipe some dude said he ate 10 of them at once.

His semblance at the penance with a fiery spear, the penance of the four 7,200 day cycle holy lord, Magicbird Jaguar (Yaxchilan)

#5 ashluh

ashluh

Journeyman

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 09:12 PM

Sounds fantastics. Let us know how it works on round 2.

#6 texas smoker

texas smoker

Stoner

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:52 PM

Yeah I wanted to try this and give to my buddy's and impress them if they really work. Since I'm sure no one in my small town knows how to do this... But there is always bound to be that one guy...

"Turn on, Tune in, and Drop Out." Who in their right mind elected Geekiator?!

#7 Independence

Independence

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,750 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:33 PM

Quote:

Since I'm sure no one in my small town knows how to do this...

It isn't Lasalle, TX is it