Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      10 Jul
    SeaWeed

Congratulations LabRat CC's June Member of the Month!

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      10 Jul
    ΘℏΙℊℏο ☞

Happy Oil Day! Happy birthday to Tesla, Busch and Orff and me!

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      02 Jul
    adrok

The more i learn the more i feel i've just scratched the surface....

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      28 Jun
    WiiD

Made it through another day without blowing my god damn brains out.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Photo

New cannabis Podcast!!

• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#1 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationThe Dope Den, London

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:49 AM

Hi all,
I've been lurking around on this forum and others for a few years now, but have just created my own cannabis-themed podcast- would be interested in comments/advice from you guys. You can download and subscribe at http://www.dopefiend.co.uk

cheers!

Dopefiend.co.uk The Cannabis Podcast Network New Shows Every Monday, Thursday and Sunday

#2 fatsean

fatsean

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 04:37 AM

SERVER MAINTENANCE PAGE
This is a temporary page that is installed on our Ultra range of web servers and there are a number of reasons why you see it.

1. The server is being maintained or being upgraded. Just sit back and relax, we are already working on solving the problem. If the problem is our fault we profusely apologise for the inconvenience it has caused you. In case of an upgrade we do try our best to schedule these events in the middle of the night and over weekends to maximise uptime and we only maintain them during business hours in case of an emergency.

2. Your domain could have been mis-configured and you might want to use our QuickFix function to restore default settings.

Yours sincerely

UK2 - UK's Biggest Host

Thank you for using a service from UK2

#3 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:07 AM

My fault! thanks for the heads up, i'd included a full stop in the url which was confusing the browser. should be working now!

Dopefiend.co.uk The Cannabis Podcast Network New Shows Every Monday, Thursday and Sunday

#4 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:58 AM

Episode 2 is now up, in which The Dopefiend smokes some Great White North and discusses Uncle Weed, John Sinclair, Cannabis Psychosis, Sting and the mum who deals to her kids!

download and subscribe here

#5 HairFarmer

HairFarmer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:56 PM

just got the shows and checked them out. Very well done. Informative, entertaining and quite proffesional sounding. Good job!

#6 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

Hey thanks a lot HairFarmer- I hope to keep you entertained!

#7 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 03:40 AM

Episode 3 of the Dopecast as now online, in which The Dopefiend discusses smoking at Christmas, 24 hour drinking and the postcode lottery of Cannabis policing.

Subscribe and download here

#8 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:15 AM

Episode 4 is now up, in which The Dopefiend presents a New Year special, with audio from a hilarious evening of mushroom-based insanity (the reindeer story can be found here) and from the first annual Dopefiend.co.uk New Year's eve Party, plus news of a crackdown in Amsterdam and of the reclassification of Ketamine in the UK. Subscribe and download here

#9 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:52 AM

Episode 5 is here: The first of the Dopefiend's live Dopecasts from Amsterdam. The Dopefiend and the Toker visit the Sensi Museum Coffeeshop and Global Chillage, smoke some Blueberry and Ice and shoot the breeze about the proposed Maastricht crackdown and home growing. Download, subscribe and play on the web here

#10 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 06:38 AM

Episode 6 now up - In the second LIVE Dopecast from Amsterdam , Dopefiend and the Toker try out a Volcano Vaporiser at Amnesia Coffeeshop, then move on to the Greenhouse Cafe and discuss smuggling and Cannabis Psychosis. Download, subscribe and play on the web here

#11 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:26 AM

In Episode 7, The Dopefiend returns to the UK after two weeks of Dopecasts from Amsterdam and discusses the rise and fall of Mail-Order Marijuana Scammer Doobiedude, The UK government's decision to leave Cannabis laws alone, and the messy situation surrounding THC4MS. Subscribe and download here

#12 daadoo

daadoo

Stranger

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 January 2006 - 01:46 PM

Thanks for the information concerning Doobiedude. I've used his service since July and had high trust in the guy. Like you, I lost over $100 with the recent scam. I plan to continue listening to your podcasts. Definitely worth the time.

#13 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 12:19 PM

Thanks for the support, daadoo; Episode 8 is now up, in which The Dopefiend chats about Cannabis Psychosis, the double standards facing medical marijuana, 11 year old heroin users and sniffer dogs on buses and smokes some home-shaked kif. Subscribe and download here

#14 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:27 AM

In the Web's favourite cannabis Podcast this week: The Dopefiend talks about the bust of several Canadian cannabis websites, Mail-Order Marijuana and how to find it, the terrifying face of cannabis Psychosis,
children on heroin and some good news from Ireland. Download, subscribe, and play on the web here

#15 hypnos

hypnos

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:09 AM

Quote:

...terrifying face of cannabis Psychosis...

Cool-Aid anyone?

But seriously, I really like your Podcast and thanks to yours, I found the Choogle On podcast too

#16 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:04 AM

lol- i thought I'd go for some tabloidy listener-grabbing headlines! Uncle Weed is great, I feel like I know him! I just wish he'd do it more often! Thanks for the support hypnos!

#17 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:02 AM

In the sparkling 10th episode of the Web's Favourite Cannabis Podcast: The Dopefiend asks his listeners to email him (mail@dopefiend.co.uk) and tell him if he should advertise Mail Order Marijuana services or not. Also more news of the disappearance of Overgrow, Cannabis Culture and more websites based in Canada, the 73-year old arthritits sufferer who faces jail for treating his pain, the pro-legalization side of conservative America, and the prince's pot-smoking pal. Subscribe and download here.

#18 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 09:17 AM

In Episode 11 of the World's Favourite Marijuana Podcast: The Dopefiend talks more about Mail Order Marijuana, updates the story on Canadian websites Overgrow and Heaven's Stairway, and rounds up the week's news with stories about the proposed ban on foreigners buying cannabis in Holland and the German who called the police because he was sold bad weed. Subscribe and download here

#19 thedopefiend

thedopefiend

Stoner

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:38 AM

In The Web's Favourite Marijuana Podcast this week: The Dopefiend updates the Mail Order Marijuana debate and the incredible saga of Hratch Baghdalian and OverGrow, and plays Simon Cowell to two rapping dutch politicians! Blaze away! Subscribe and download here.

#20 Slainte

Slainte

Old hand

• Members
  • 975 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:36 AM

This thread always seems to stay quiet so I wanted to do something about that. I recently downloaded all the dopecasts and have enjoyed listening to them.

The Dopefiend is a very intelligent host and he always sparks up and plays some groovy tunes while he goes through the latest Cannabis news. You'll especially want to get episodes 5 & 6 which highlight the Dopefiend's trip to the cafés of Amsterdam. Great stuff.

The cannabis community needs to support excellent work like this so make sure you check out the dopecasts and encourage the Dopefiend to keep us his great work.