stinkweed

to all newcomers

512 posts in this topic

we at cannabis culture would like to welcome you to the community. these are trying times, and we are doing our best to help the folks in our community feel safe.

while we absolutely love to have new members joining every day, it's important that you understand the etiquette used on these forums.

first and foremost, this site is not a place to come to score some weed. that's not to say it hasn't happened, but it's certainly not condoned by the owners of this site. if you ask members to supply you with weed, you stand a good chance of having your ass chewed up and handed back to you.

currently, the same goes for seeds. this site is no longer a retail outlet for seeds, and asking members for seeds will almost certainly raise suspicions.

if you are looking for grow advice, please use the search functions first, then post your questions in the correct forum room. posing questions to members you don't know through pm can be unnerving for them as well.

please post freely, and don't hesitate to ask questions, but keep in mind that we all need to be on our guard, so if you don't get a response to a pm you send, or the response isn't as warm as you had hoped, PLEASE don't take it personal. wink.gifgrin.gif

welcome to the forums. grin.gif enjoy your stay!!

Oh yes .... while we're on the subject ....

Try not to attack people or be rude. Most of the moderators are anti-war and anti-scapegoating, so if you don't hold these values, be prepared to defend your position. If you're posting your opinion in the political forums, get in the habit of backing up what you say with facts.

If you're cutting and pasting off other sites, please provide the URL link (cut and paste the location). If you're making controversial points, please provide examples with sources and/or evidence.

This will help make the conversations more interesting and educational.

And for pete's sake ... have fun.

Quote:

And for pete's sake ... have fun.

Who's Pete? ...If stranger Pete says so, I'll have fun.... & YOU SHOULD TOO! LOL smile.gif I know I will... *wink*

a few pointers for folks frequenting the grow forums..

you can usually find an answer to most of your questions in Squillys links. here is a quick link.

Squillys Links

those links are always a work in progress, and a lot of good info is stored in there..if you have a specific problem, feel free to pm me AFTER you have done a proper search on the subject.I have a lot of archived information I havent gotten to posting here yet, and its not always where you expect it. tongue.gif

im a new member, an early 50s shrink who bought his 1st matchbox from gene garcia at the tender age of 15 in nw washington. mexican dirt weed, actually in a matchbox. i believe it was $5. i wish i could add my name and pic to the thousands who are now openly using and advocating, but its just not possible in the us of a with the neo-fascists in charge. im looking forward to getting some communication going on the cc site. ironically, as part of my pracice i do substance abuse assessments and therapy, using the harm reduction model. any qs or comments appreciated.

arbelene the weimeraner

This place is great ladies and gentz, theres no debating that. Treat everyone with respect and be a cool cat and you'll fit in well cool.gif

I'd like to also post a Welcome!

We love to have people participate in our discussions. Be polite, but have fun! Don't start controversy though. We reserve the right to deal with trouble how we see fit! wink.gif

Sit back, enjoy some cannabis, and start posting! We're glad to have you here. smile.gif

Peace,

Jodie Giesz-Ramsay

And I , Would like to add a lil sumtin sumtin too......

Be nice and play well.

We here at CC try to impose a pleasant atmosphere and try to keep our threads going without insult or harm towards other members.

So any arguememnts should be kept either in P.M mode or taken to a mod.

by the way,..........

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.

Hey there all, Im new here. Im from Ireland the name Franky and I enjoy a good Toke, but its pritty hard to get good stuff here and expensive. This place here seems pritty sweet. You will probaly laugh at me but what was that MOM subject all about? and Im guessin you all use mom round here for some kinda word for somthin like green.

I'd like to use this post as my way of thanking everyone at Canabis Culture and its affiliates for creating such a diverse forum environment. Finally, the pot smokers of the world have a place to unite and share experience and expertise. We are another step closer to the ultimate goal of legalization!

Thanks again, all of you at CC are doing something truly great!

HIGH, YES IAM SORT NEW BUT I REALLY LIKE TO READ I HAVE LEARNED ALOT AND I LOVE POT TV.

yeah gotta agree with Fullblown420 & mrs courville, this place is great.

Quote:

Hey there all, Im new here. Im from Ireland the name Franky... You will probaly laugh at me but what was that MOM subject all about?..

That's mail order marijuana and it ain't a good subject here right now.

Yeah I read about no more post to be made about it, just wasnt to sure for what it actualy ment. thanks.

I created and moderated the Mail Order Marijuana forum we had before the July 29/2006 raid. With all the paranoia and legal troubles that followed, I decided it was best to remove the entire forum.

Because I am in contact with the people behind the M.O.M. companies that were "CC Recommended", I can do anything they want changed or removed, related to their businesses. One shut down for a short while after a security worry, but continued serving pre-registered clients. Another had website troubles and couldn't open until a new host could be found.

So around all that time, it made sense to get rid of what had become a liability for many. I believe the paranoia has settled down a little, but because I'm very close to Marc Emery, I too am under scrutiny and it's best if I don't facilitate any "narcotic transactions".

So, it's just something that was once here, and now it's not. (And when the MOM forum was running, the media caught on and Google gave that page as the top result for "mail order marijuana", which you can imagine was sought by cannabis users and law enforcement alike!)

I hope that's a fair description for you. And welcome to the CC forums! grin.gif

Thanks im glad to find such a great forum and such great people, just wish I found this place sooner.

Cheers for that info, now I know what the deal is, I know you probaley cant say but did any one get into real shit for ordering happy smoke threw this place?

Nope, no one was arrested, busted, apprehended, investigated or any other 'bad' thing from the MOM services we hosted here. All of the "CC Recommended" providers are still operational. smile.gif

Welcome, have a "Murphys" and think of us! grin.gif

Quote:

Nope, no one was arrested, busted, apprehended, investigated or any other 'bad' thing from the MOM services we hosted here. All of the "CC Recommended" providers are still operational.
smile.gif

sorry, but whats cc stand for?

Quote:

Quote:

Nope, no one was arrested, busted, apprehended, investigated or any other 'bad' thing from the MOM services we hosted here. All of the "CC Recommended" providers are still operational.
smile.gif

sorry, but whats cc stand for?

Look at the top of this page.^

Quote:

o right sorry, silly question.

Where am I again? Oh yeah, right......lol